The New Kid Is A Dragneel

It was 8:30 in the morning. When Lucy alarm went off for her to wake up. After Lucy got up she went and got her shower. Then Lucy fixed her something for breakfast. Then left to head to school.

Lucy
Another day of torture. I just wish Sting and Rogue went to Fairy Tail so I wouldn't be alone.

Lucy got to school and saw a group of people. Then just walks past them. But hears something interesting.

Natsu
Hey I got word from Zeref he's going to be joining Fairy Tail.

Gray
Finally I thought he was never going to come here.

Gajeel
Well at least this will be more interesting with him around.

Loke
I have to agree with you on that one.

Jellal
Yeah I we haven't seen him for a while. It's going to be great getting to finally see him again.

Back with Lucy

Lucy
Great another theirs going to be another jerk. Now getting added to their group. Just as I thought my day couldn't get any worse.

Lucy goes to her class without saying a word to anyone. Then sat in her seat and sat looking out the window. Then the teacher came into the room.

Gildarts
Listen up brats we have a new student joining our class today. Alright come on in and introduce yourself.

A black haired boy came walking into the room.

Zeref
Hello everyone I'm Zeref Dragneel. I use fire and bullet magic I hope we can all get along.

All the kids in the class except Lucy was going nuts over Zeref. Because he's a famous mage also because he's Natsu's brother.

Gildarts
Alright kid go sit behind Lucy. Lucy can you raise your hand so he knows who you are.

Lucy raised her hand still looking out the window. Zeref went to his seat. Then started wondering why Lucy ain't fangirling over him unlike the other girls. Zeref sat in his seat and started whispering to Lucy.

Zeref
Hey it's nice to meet you Lucy. I hope we can become good friends.

Lucy didn't say or even look at him. Zeref sat their surprised. That he got ignored by Lucy or she didn't hear him.

Time skip to the end of class

Lucy packet up all her things in her bookbag. Lucy was about to leave until Zeref stopped her.

Zeref
Hey I don't know if you heard me earlier. But I wanted it's nice to meet you and I hope we can be friends.

Lucy just rolled her eyes and walked away. Which made Zeref really irritated. But also wondering why she hasn't even said in word to him. Zeref then went to find Natsu to question him about Lucy. He then found Natsu with a white haired girl also all the other guys.

Natsu
Hey Zeref how was your first class

Zeref
It was great other than a girl in my class won't say a word to me.

Natsu
Oh really who's the girl your talking about.

Zeref
Her name is Lucy.

Natsu
Oh so your meaning Lucy Heartfilla. I wouldn't bother talking to her it's a waste of time.

Lisanna
She will just ruin your for if you hang around her.

Zeref
What are you meaning by that.

Gray
Well she's a nerd nobody wants to talk to her. She a spoiled rich daddy's girl.

Jellal
Besides even if you did try talking to her she won't say anything.

Zeref
Why are you guys saying bad stuff about her.

Lisanna
Why not it's all true.

Zeref
Even if it is true but it might also not be true. I don't believe any of what you say.

Natsu
Fine then why don't we do a dare brother.

Zeref
Alright what's is the dare.

Natsu
You must make prove to us she's not what we say she is. You must also make her fall for you.

Zeref
Alright then I'll do it deal.

Natsu
We wish you good luck Zeref.

Zeref left looking forward to getting to know Lucy better.