our secrets led to a huge misunderstanding

Laxus
Hey Stella why don't you show mom to get your new friend.

Stella
Alright then come on mom.

Lucy out Stella down because she was getting heavy and Stella wanted to walk

Lucy
Are you guy's coming with us.

Laxus
No we are going to stay here. You both need to spend some alone time together.

Stella
Then I'll show mom out secret hide out.

Stella said pulling Lucy

Lucy
Alright then will meet up with you guys in a bit.

After they leave

Zeref
But I wanted to go with them.

Laxus
No you don't need bother them. Because like I said they need to spend some time alone together.

Ignia
Stella sure has grown up from when I last seen her.

Laxus
That brat sure has grown. I finally got her to learn how to partially use her powers.

Ignia
Oh so then got some information about her missing parents then.

Natsu
I thought was that girls mother.

Zeref
Yeah and who's the father.

Laxus
No dubass Lucy is just her adopted mother of Stella. Beside Lucy ain't that stupid to have a kid. Because she's still in school and not married yet. Beside she has something more important things to think about.

Zeref
Wait so Lucy ain't her mother. Says happily and with questioning look

Ignia
That's what he just said.

Natsu
Who's the parents of it ain't Lucy kid. Have you met them before.

Laxus
No me and Lucy never met her parents. But the only thing that we know so far about them. Is that they were fighting in the war five years ago.

Natsu
So they were fighting Acnologya with your parents.

Ignia
Hey why are you telling them this.

Laxus
They might be big idiots. but they won't say anything to anyone in the human realm especially Lucy. Because if they do you won't be the only one kicking their ass. Anyways back to what I was saying. Right now we're are thinking her parents died. When Stella was five months old. Lucy and me found her one day when we were helping some dragons out. We heard a baby crying and looked for the parents. We asked everyone around the area and nobody would tell us anything. But thats when we met Sting and Rogue. They told us that they're gone and that they haven't saw them for the past two days. So we took the kid back here. My father never liked the idea of having another kid around. Because he has to focus his job he now has to handle both the demons and dragons by himself. Also because he already had us to take care of. But Lucy then said she will take care of the kid by herself. Father said it was a big responsibility. Lucy would take no for an answer. So our father let it be and let her try to take care of her. But it wasn't only her who had to take care of the baby. I had to help as well because Lucy couldn't do it by herself. But when Lucy left this realm she took Stella cause she could take care of Stella without worry. Because Stella was four at that point. Then I had to take my ass their as well.

Zeref
So then why did you have her then.

Laxus
Because I'm the only one their. That she could count on to watch her. While Lucy went to school and work.

Natsu
This all makes sense now I wandered why Luce kept going to you house at odd times. I thought you two where doing something else.

Laxus
You better run you disgusting flame ass. Says with lighting sparking around him

Natsu
You can't hurt me ain't that right Zeref. He said hiding behind Zeref

Zeref moved out of the way of a very pissed Laxus which mad Natsu run until he got hit by Laxus magic.