Art buddy

You sat down on the couch next to your moirial, Gamzee. Both of you were laughing and carrying on drinking some Faygo(I'm sorry if some of you don't like Faygo but bear with me okay) "HeY sIs? Do YoU wAnT tO hElP mE wItH a MiRaCuLoUs PaInTiNg?" asked Gamzee who had a goofy smile plastered on his face, you happily nodded your head, "sure Gamz" you said happily, you both set down your faygo bottle on a table near the sofa and made your way into Gamzee's room, empty platers with some soper pie slime were scattered around his room along with some empty faygo bottles that were also scattered around. You look over to where Gamzee is sitting on a sofa and he had a poster in front of him along with some paints and some brushes, he looked up at you then smiled, he patted the cusion next to him as a sign for you to sit down next to him. You smile and sat next to Gamzee.

"So SiS, i AlL uP aNd WaNtEd To Do ThIs FoR kArBrO's WrIgGlEr DaY BuT i CaN't SeEm To FiNd A gOoD mOtHeR fUcKiNg IdEa.." Gamzee said hopelessly, "well.. If it makes you feel any better, I have plenty of ideas" you beamed a smile to your clownish moirial,"ThAt DoEs HeLp WiCkEd SiS" you smiled, "sO, cAn I hEaR tHeM?" you nodded with a smile on your face, "well" you started, "I have to much ideas in my head.. but I have one that will be great to use.. May I please have that pencil?" you adked pointing next to Gamzee, he nodded, picked up the pencil, then gave it to you.

"thank you" you smiled, you then looked down at the new poster board that was now sitting infront of you and started to draw a nicely detailed picture of the trolls circling around Karkat who was eyeing up a chocolate cake that was located in front of him with about seventeen candles in it. You smirked, "there we go" Gamzee looked at the drawing in amazement, "WoW, tHaNk YoU wIcKeD sIs, I rEaLlY ApPrEcIaTe It" you smile and nodded your head as you set down the pencil.

After that both Gamzee and you painted it and it is now drying