°Ice Skating°

{Sorry if this story is slow paced. I love adding details of imagery to make you feel like you are actually there. Also sorry in advance for slow updates in the future. School is a pain.}

_________________

I woke up the next morning to the gentle rocking of the boat. The sky filled with beautiful blue skylight. My bones crack in a satisfactory way once I stretched out my body, I really don't remember how I got here but the pain in my body wasn't as bad as before. "Oh yeah... that one guy brought me here." I muttered, rubbing my head as I remembered each event....a blush tinting my cheeks. 'He took c-care of me?' My mind raced with multiple possibilities before exhaling with a yawn. "Whatever the reason he was just being nice, don't think too much into it [y/n]." I sighed before hearing footsteps behind me..."Think too much into what? Also who's this "he" you spoke of?" Luka asked as he grabbed the guitar strap that rested across his chest, sliding his instrument to his front and striking a few cords. Some I knew, like the G and C cord. I was trapped in a hypnotic spell as he continued to play. I forgot about his question, "[y/n]? [Yyyyyy/nnnnn]" He repeated your name until it became a blurry noise inside your head, soon snapping you out of your trance. "Huh? What? Oh sorry Luka- uh...t-think too much i-into your actions, and the "he" is you..." I murmured quietly, playing with my fingers as they were instantly more interesting. Luka smiled softly, sitting back against the main deck. "For some reason your heart sounds like this..." He murmured, playing a melody that was saddening. Ironically enough, I knew the song he was playing.

I sang quietly along, resting my eyes to the music that was on display. Once Eminem started his fast paced rapping style I stood up as if I was about to fight but started rapping along with him, Luka stared in astonishment. I continued singing and rapping my heart out until the song faded to the abyss. I blushed deeply after realising the tall boy was watching me the entire time.

"U-Uh sorry.." I murmured, rubbing the back of my head. The male with ripped jeans smiled widely at me, slowly clapping his hands in applause. "You have an amazing voice, [y/n]." He complimented, causing me to shake my head in response. "Not really...I just.." I trail off, not sure how to respond. Luka shook his head as he gently placed his hand on my shoulder. "You're a wonderful si-" His sentence was soon cut off once his phone rang, which he answered it. I messed with my hoodie, trying not to ease drop into the conversation. "Uh...I'm kind of busy Marinette." I heard him say, irritation clearly written on his face as he rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'll be there." He stated before turning towards me. "Hey uh...wanna go Ice Skating?" He asked, his blue orbs pleading. "Marinette wants me to go because her crush is going with his crush and yeah." He stated, seeming not much interested in the whole situation. "I-I never ice skated before...uh..." I responded, suddenly feeling self-conscious as I took a quiet step back. "I can teach you." Luka prompted, a smile taking place on his lips. I looked out onto the blue water, watching the sun beams seeming to dance upon the rolling waves. "Uh...uhm...o-okay...I guess..." I murmured, stuffing my hands into my pockets. "Though my body is pretty wore down from..uh...foo.. gymnastics." It took me a second to come up with a believable lie, however Luka saw past it which I knew he did since he shook his head in response but didn't prod me for answers.

A few hours pass as Luka and I prepare for this...ice skating thing. I inhaled deeply as I stared at the bruises and cuts upon my body as I started to get ready.