Chapter 1

"Every day is going to be a new day, they say, but not for me. For me is a repeated song in my head that repeatedly plays until that one day I've had enough."

I want his body so bad.

I wake up from my dream, and I look around and try to breathe.

"Crap," I breathed, "I'm thinking about him again." As I get up from her bed to wash my face; As she washes her face and starts to brush her teeth, she looks at her reflection.

I am not beautiful; he will never want me, ever. I thought as I walk to my closet and picks out a simple long sleeve t-shirt and jeans.

"Hayden! Breakfast!" mom called, "I made your favorite, chocolate chip pancakes!"

"Coming Mom!" she said, running down the stairs. When she comes to the table, she grabs her pancakes and sits down to eat them.

I'm fine, act fine

My mom hugs me and tells her to get to school, or I will be late.

"Alright," I said while putting my dish in the sink when I finished. "Are you sure you don't want me to clean my dish before I go?"

"Oh honey, you are so sweet, but I got it, now go to school!" Mom tossed my car keys and smiled.

"Have a good day at school," Mom says, smiling as she goes and does the dishes. Grabbing my backpack and heading out the door

When I get to school and park in my usual parking space, get out of her car and walk to school to sit on the steps, waiting for the doors to open. As she was about to pull out a book from her bag, she hears the motors of someone's vehicle. As the car doors open, I see him, the one she has to get out of her head. I run up the steps as quickly as possible and open the door and run to the girls' bathroom. I caught my breath and sat down in the large stall and locked the stall door.

"Crap," I covered my face with my knees. "I hope they didn't see me, man, that would be a disaster if they did." After a few mins, I get myself up, grab my backpack, and wash my hands before leaving the bathroom.

I can do this; I can do this; keep your head down, and you're going to be okay.

I walk to my locker, and as I put everything away, and I feel someone's presence. I turn around; it's Colton Boyle, the hottest, and I mean the most alluring guy at Maxwell High. He's always with his partner in crime, Ash McAdam, not my type per se, but he is cute. When I least expect it, Colton looks over and smiles, winks, and licks his lips. I blush so hard, and I remember maybe he was looking at someone else, like Avery Wyatt, the mean girl at our school. She came to our school last year, and she was just a nightmare.

I grab my stuff, close my locker, and get to first period English to sit in my seat, when my best friend, Belle, comes in.

"Hey H! How are you?" she asks, "Did you see Colton today, omg, right?"

"How are you this happy in the morning?"

"I'm just in a good mood."

"Anyway, are you driving with me after school?"

"Nah, I am going with Grayson, we are going on a date!"

"I'm happy for you," saying that makes my chest hurts. I am happy for Belle, just not at the moment.

"Why, thank you!" she smiles. "So, what's with you and Colton?"

"Belle, nothing is going on! Jeez."

"I saw the way he looked at you, silly."

"He was probably to looking at Avery."

"Avery isn't hot like you!" As she says that, Colton walks in, with a smile on his face.