CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18

<3 Lucy POV <3

It’s been 2 months since the incident the Magic Council was at our door step saying they want an explanation from me and they want to hear the whole story. So the Master, Mama and Me was questioned luckily they didn’t punish us for making a move without the council knowing. I was questioned by the Magic Council why didn’t tell them about Zeref. Because I am the head of the magic council, Making a move without them knowing though they were glad Zeref is dead. They were happy knowing that the threat Zeref is gone and Tartaros was also destroyed. They thank us and we left then return to the Guild. I am still keeping a secret about me being the First Wizard Saint and about me being one of the head of the Magic Council. Master promoted me to SSS-Class Wizard after that. Well for me and Natsu we are doing pretty well we have been dating for the few months our relationship is going strong. The Dragons and Mama return to the Dragon Realm. I will visit them once a while. Sometimes I went to the Magic Council to do some paper works it’s my job as a member of the Magic Council without the Guild knowing especially Natsu. I made some excuses to go alone to the Dragon Realm and the Magic Council.

I was at the guild, I was thinking of something when the Master called us and said “LISTEN UP BRATS!!! IT IS ALMOST TIME FOR GRAND MAGIC GAMES. THIS YEAR WE ARE GOING TO PARTICIPATE. TEAM A IS NATSU DRAGNEEL, GRAY FULLBUSTER, LUCY HEARTIFILIA AND WENDY MARVELL, FOR TEAM B WE HAVE GAJEEL REDFOX, JUVIA LOCKSER, MIRAJANE STRAUSS, LAXUS DREYAR, MYSTOGAN (JELLAL). THAT IS YOUR TEAMS YOU GUYS HAVE 3 MONTHS TO TRAIN. UNDERSTAND” He said then he continue “PLEASE PACK YOUR THINGS AND BE HERE AT EXACTLY 7:00 AM I ALREADY PREPARED THE PLACE WHERE YOUR GOING TO TRAIN, THAT’S ALL NOW GO HOME AND GET READY. AND OH LUCY COME TO MY OFFICE LATER I WANT YOU TO DO SOMETHING FOR ME” he said and I nodded. After the announcement I went to the Master’s office. I knocked the I heard “Come in, Lucy” He said I entered “Lucy, I would like you to teleport everyone to the beach so that the other dragon slayers won’t get motion sickness.” He said and I nodded then went out I saw Natsu, Happy and Summer was waiting for me. “Let’s go!” He said on our way to my house. We talked about random things before he left he kissed me on the lips.

We fixed our things before heading out it is almost time to leave to train again. We went to the guild I notice the participants was already waiting for me. “Sorry, If I am late” I said “Don’t worry Lucy you were just in time.” Erza said Then the Master talked to us before we leave. I Open the portal to the beach.  Then we went to our rooms. I was sharing the room with Wendy, Erza, Charles and Summer. Then we decided to head out. When Erza said “Lucy, Let’s a battle. I want to see your powers” I was shocked “But-” I said nervously. “Come on Lucy, I want to see your abilities and power, Please?” She said with a puppy dogs eyes. Oh no she didn’t give me those eyes it is hard to resists. I sighed in defeat “Okay, Fine. You win” then she hugged me “Thank You, Lucy” Then we headed out we saw the others. Then Erza said “Lucy and I are going to have a battle” They were shock and look at me. A little later we started the battle “Ready...Set...Fight!!!” Mira said.

Erza chanted   “REQUIP: HEAVEN’S WHEEL ARMOR” “BLUMENBLATT” Swords coming towards me. I chanted “ROAR OF THE ELEMENTAL DRAGON” My attack it hers then it went straight and hit causing her to lose her consciousness. After that I went toward her and I used my healing magic “Sky Dragon’s Royal Healing” when her injuries was gone she starting to wake up she look at me and smiled. “Wow, Lucy you sure changed a lot. You were the first to defeat me.” She said then I smiled then we look at our guild mates with eyes wide. They were shock because I defeated Erza. We started to laugh. “ERZA WAS DEFEATED JUST LIKE THAT?!” They said in unison still couldn’t believe it. “So what with your shock expressions?” Erza said “We couldn’t believe it.” Natsu said. Erza and I just laughed. We just trained after that then they were fighting to train themselves I figured there something lacking when they were attack. I know the power of feelings. I decided to let them figure out what they are lacking by using an MPF from the Dragon Realm. This MPF is special you can use it to know what you are lacking till you figured it out.  I used this also when I was training. I called them “Hey you guys!!! I notice there is something lacking with your attacks.” “What?!” they said “Yes, I notice it while you guys were fighting. I know what, But I can’t tell you have to find it on your own. To help you figure it out” I snapped my fingers then MPF appeared. “This MPF is special it is not a regular MPF” I said “WHAT?!” “I don’t care MPF is an MPF” Natsu said and chanted “Roar of the Fire Dragon” The result is 0 “WHAT?!” He said “I told you, this MPF is not a regular one it is a special. Because this MPF it tells you what you were lacking. This MPF came from the Dragon Realm. I used this when I was on training” I said “How are we supposed to figure that out Lucy?” Gray said. “I will give you a hint: It’s the nature of Fairy Tail about the members, the will to protect” I said “While you guys are figuring out that one, I will just go to Dragon Realm to discuss something to my mother. I will be back soon” “Open the portal to Dragon Realm” I chanted. As I enter the portal I saw Mama. “Hi Mama” “Hello Honey, How are you?” she said “I’m fine, Mama, Can I ask a favour from you?”  I asked “Sure, What is it?”  she asked I told her about the GMG. “Mama, Do you think we could help them train?” I asked “I think I know, dear. Tell me what magic do they use and let me handle it” she said I told her then she called Stella then she whispered something.

<3 Normal POV <3

Back to Natsu and the others. They still couldn’t figure out on what Lucy’s hints. They taught back hard when they look back on their memories related to Lucy. Natsu thought about his friends tried if he right then he chanted a spell “Roar of the Fire Dragon” The result was 5000. “How did you do that, Natsu?” Mira said “I was right The will to protect our friends” He said “The power of feelings is what you were lacking in yourselves, Well done Natsu. You figured it out” Lucy said with a smile. “Lucy!!!” They yelled. She smiled and she said “Okay, Guys as a treat for answering the riddle. I went to the Dragon Realm and ask my mother to do me a favour.” “What?!” “For the next 3 months we are going to train with them, These guys mastered your magic types. As for the dragon slayer’s you’re going to train with your dragons. They will help us to become more stronger” She pointed to the people who are getting out the portal. They saw were the dragons. “This is the reason why I went to the Dragon Realm to ask my mother to help us on training. These guys are going to be our trainees. ” She introduced the each other’s of their partners, and then went on training for the last 3 months. They have improved themselves in their magic, power and strength.