Chapter 1

YOUR POV
I sat up, snow falling off my back. I shiver as my teeth clench together. I shakily stand leaning on a tree for support. My knees buckled making me fall over again, my hp was down by 10%. I heard slow footsteps approaching but I couldn't do anything as I passed out from pain and coldness.

I woke up but didn't move. I was very warm with soft blanket over me my (h/c) hair in my face. I heard faint voices as they got clearer.

"Papy when will the human wake!?" I high boyish voice whisper yelled.

"Dunno bro, they were really chilled to the bone out in the snow" the deeper and layed back voice spoke.

"PAPYRUS!" The higher voice yelled.

"Shh! Blue your gonna wake up the human!" The deeper voice whispered.

I shift moving the blankets off me. That's when I noticed I was different clothes. Don't freak out don't freak out! I yelled in my head.

"Humans are so weird" 'blue' whispered.

I heard a deep chuckle "I don't snow bro, they kinda act like us" the deeper voice whispered.

I shift again and yawn sitting up with a hiss of pain. I open and eye my (E/C) orbs looking at the two living skeletons quickly back and forth. The smaller one runs up to me quickly.

"HELLO HUMAN I AM THE MAGNIFICENT SANS!" he announced.

I smile and chuckle "you're adorable!".

Sans blushed slightly and huffed. "I am not cute!"

I look to to the taller skeleton. He had an orange hoodie with black shorts. He also had slippers which made me cock an eyebrow.

"What is your name human?" Sans happily said.

"M..my names (>Name<) " I studder out. Damn you nervousness!

Sans smiled "nice to meet you human (>Name<)!".

"Wait... who changed me!?" I say loudly.

"I did" the tall skeleton replied.

"..." I stay silent. My face was beet red.

I curl up with a yawn. I rub my eyes. The tall skeleton sits next to me lazily. Sans goes somewhere else.

"Well I'm papyrus. Most people call me carrot" papyrus says.

I don't dare look at him. "Well I do have to say, you have nice curves~" papyrus says. That earns him a punch in the face.

I grab his collar pulling him to my face a few inches away. "You don't tell nobody what you saw " I growl.

"O..okay" he says nervously.

I let go of him and scoot away. I curl up and slowly close my eyes.

Past

I was curled up under my bed. My parents screamed at each other downstairs. My small body shook as I heard a scream. Heavy footsteps quickly walk up the stairs. "(>Name<)~" my father called taughtly.

(>Name<)

(>Name<)

(>Name<)

(>Name<)!

I snap awake and look at who was calling my name. Papyrus sighed.

"You must be a heavy sleeper" Papyrus said.

I look away from him my (h/c) hair falling in my face. I feel a boney hand brush my hair behind my ear. My face goes red once again. Papyrus puts a hand on my shoulder making me flinch away. He puts his hands behind his head and falls asleep.

I sigh and take in his features. His smooth skull. His jaw. He had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. The smell swirled in the air. My eyes slowly went down to his hoodie. For a lazy skeleton his cloths are very clean. I look at his slippers. Who where's slippers when it's always snowy outside?. I look back up at him.

"Like what you see or somethin'?" Papyrus said lazily with one eye open.

My face goes red. I look away covering my face in my hands. I hear him chuckle. His voice was deep and soothing. His laughter was angelic. That made my face go even more red.

"You okay (>Name<)?" Papyrus asks.

I nod quickly and slowly look at him. His face was dusted with orange. Can skeletons even blush?. I get closer looking at his face with curiosity. His face slowly starts to go orange. I was amazed.

"Woah.." I say.

I glide a hand over his cheek bone. It was warm. I realise how close I am and quickly pull away to the other side of the couch. I close my eyes and curl up on my side. I fall asleep.

(⚠️NSFW ahead! RAPE and ABUSE⚠️)

I shake hiding in my closet. I hear my dad pound on the door screaming at me to open it. Tears trickle down my face. I hear wood being broken to small peices.

"WHERE ARE YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT!" My father screams.

I stay quiet and not move. I hope he won't find me. I hear his look around his feet shuffling on the ground. The door to the closet swings open I jump. Father grabs me by my arm tightly. He throws me on my bed harshly.

"D...dad?" I whimper.

"Don't call me that you brat!" He yells and pins me to the bed.

I struggle and he takes off his belt tieing it around my wrists. I whimper and struggle under his grasp. He takes off my pants and underwear. I sob loudly and he shoves my underwear into my mouth. I struggled as much as I could. He took off his pants with zip. I shook even more.

"MMMHHMM!" I tried screaming.

He shoved his member into me. It was the worst pain I have ever felt. He continued to ram into me. After a while he pulled out and cummed all over me. I sob and he untied me and took out the gag. I couldn't move.

(Ended)
I woke up with a start sitting straight up quickly.

"You okay human?" Papyrus said looking at me.

I force back tears "I'm fine!" I say with a fake happy smile.

Papyrus doesn't believe me and he wraps his arms around me. He was hugging me. I was tense for a bit before relaxing.