~•Chapter Three•~

Kurt's POV
"Good luck..." Finn muttered as he got out of the car.
"Thanks." I sighed as I followed suit.
We walked to the front door and pushed it open, when I walked inside, I was immediately greeted with a gasp.
"Kurt where have you been?! Everyone's been worried sick!" Mercedes yelled followed by,
"Why didn't you answer your phone?!" I just stared at her blankly, she gave me a sympathetic look.
"I heard about what happened with Blaine, do you want to talk about it?" She said as she embraced me.
As soon as I heard his name I broke down, sobbing into her shoulder.
"I miss him so much Merc!! You wouldn't believe it! He's dating karofsky?!" I sobbed pulling her closer, and spitting out Dave's name.
"Kurt?" That voice, I froze up and pushed Mercedes off of me, spinning to face the owner of the voice. Whipping my tears away while I turned.
"Omg Kurt?! Are you ok" he said taking a couple steps toward me, I went cold.
In a monotone voice...
"I'm fine." I stated.
"Are you sure Kurt? You look really pale?" The other boy asked worriedly
"Blaine, Dave, leave me alone" I growled, insinuating karofskys name. Blaine gave me a pained expression as I turned on my heel and walked away.
"Kurt! Hey! Wait up!" I heard Mercedes yell
"Leave. Me. ALONE." I yelled attracting the attention of everyone around. I started running down the hall to my class, hoping to not walk into anyone.
I sat down in the back of the class and waited for everyone else to pile in.

Le time skip

As soon as everyone was in the room and the teacher had started explaining the class, an announcement came over the speakers.
"Mr Kurt Hummel, please make your way to the school councillors office, immediately."
Everyone turned in there seat to stare at me, whispers going around the room. Yet I didn't move.
"Kurt, you have to go." The teacher said sternly. I looked at her with my best glare and got up, I growled at her as I left, leaving her stunned.

Le time skip v2

"Now, I'm going to guess you know why your here Kurt?" Mrs Pillsburry asked while rearranging the pencil placement.
"No clue." I said with a sarcastic smile
"Can I go know." I muttered trying to stay calm.
"Not until you tell me what's wrong, Mercedes came in and told me what happened, she's worried about you Kurt, we all are." She stated, giving me a sad look.
"Cool." I growled, ignoring her and standing up to walk out.
"Kurt where are you going? I said you needed to talk to me." She said, stunned I showed such rudeness.
"I don't care." I replied, monotone, and walked out. I shot Finn a text.

Kurt:
I'm going home, text me when glee club starts. I'll be back then.
Finn:
Kurt is everything alright?

I left him on read and walked out to my car. Jumping in and started driving to the Lima Bean coffee shop.

Le time skip v3

Finn:
Glee club starts in 10 minutes
Kurt:
K, Be there soon

I walked out of the coffee shop and got back into the car to drive back to McKinley.

Le time skip v4

I pushed open the door to the music room and walked in, immediately everyone went quite and stared at me.
"What?" I stated.
"Dude, where have you been?" Puck asked looking at me.
"None of your concern." I growled through gritted teeth. I walked over to my seat and sat down, slowly the attention left me. That's when the door opened again and Mr Shue walked in.
"Hello, New Directions!" His gaze shifted to me
"Ahh welcome back Kurt! Is all good?" He asked looking at me worriedly. But before I could respond, Tina piped up.
"Guys, where's Blaine?" She asked looking around, then the door opened again and an puffed out Blaine walked in.
"Here! I'm here!" He said breathing heavily, his head turned in my direction, and he furrowed his brows.
"Is that my jacket?" He asked. I looked down at my shirt and froze.
"No it's not!" I growled and looked away from him.

After glee club

"Hey Kurt! Wait up." Blaine called out. I slammed my locker and looked at him.
"What." I scowled
"Why are you being so violent, this isn't like you?" He questioned, I could tell seeing me like this really pained him.
"Whatever." I said and started walking away. I pulled out my phone.

Kurt:
Finn where the hell are you
Finn:
Waiting for you at your car? Why? You ok?

As I left the school, I ran into Dave.
"Hey you alright?" He said as he caught me. I just shoved him off me and walked off.

Time to go home, finally.

812 words