008

2 months later

Ramiyah POV- Asante and I were speed walking through the airport trying to catch our flight since I wanted to surprise Lucas cause he's been begging me to come see him

Ramiyah POV-
Asante and I were speed walking through the airport trying to catch our flight since I wanted to surprise Lucas cause he's been begging me to come see him.

We walked inside of the plane and sat behind and woman and her son that looked like he was around my age and sat down.

"sooo your surprising Lucas"Asante said trying to whisper making me roll my eyes like I didn't tell her this already.

"yessss girllll"I said in a duh tone starting to get annoyed.

"wait so how are we gonna know where he's at"she said.

"either Will or I'll just ask him where he's at"I said then laying my head back and dozing off .

•••
"Miyah get up we're here"Asante said tapping me hard ass hell .

"I'm up"I said getting up then starting to grab all of my luggage following Asante and leaving the plane.

We were in the airport waiting for our Uber to arrive and take us to our hotel.

10 minutes later
Our Uber arrived and the hotel wasn't too far so we got there quickly.We soon walked into the hotel and checked in.

"I'm hungry and I wanna go shopping"Asante said as her stomach growled loudly.

"same over here"I said unlocking my phone thinking about how I was gonna see Lucas so I decided to text him.

•text messages•

Ramiyah🤤💞
heyyyy boo🥰

Lucas😍💙
wassup babygirl❤️

Ramiyah🤤💞
wassam💚

Lucas😍💙
wyd mamas😏

Ramiyah🤤💞
LMAOOO I don't think you came out of me but that's cute😉.

Lucas😍💙
mhmm.....

Ramiyah🤤💞
um...wyd

Lucas😍💙
at the mall with Will and Dillyn why wassup ?

Ramiyah🤤💞
what mall are you at

Lucas😍💙
The Grove
Read at 2:31pm

•••

"we're going to the mall"I said locking my phone as we got up and left.

"you ready"Asante as me as my heart kept beating fast.

"yeah I guess soooo"I said nervously."well hurry the hell up I anxious to see Will"she said as we both walked in and I seen the back of Lucas head while he was talking to Will and Dillion I snuck up from behind him and hugged him as he turned around and Asante went towards Will while Dillyn looked lonely.

"Ramiyah"he said turning around hugging me tightly picking me up twirling me around.

"aww that's cute or whatever"I heard Dillyn mumble while recording.

"why didn't you tell me you were coming girl"he said.

"because I wanted to surprise you duh nigga"I said smiling.

"I don't like surprises but I like this one"he said
licking his lips.

"this nigga was just mad now he all happy like damn he pussy whipped already and didn't even get none yet"Dillyn said laughing making everyone laugh except Lucas

"man Dillyn shut the fuck up you just mad cause you don't have no girl"he said.

"finally y'all came I'm tired of this nigga saying he wanna meet you and shit acting like a pussy"Will said still hugging Asante.

"y'all go get up off my LukeyPooh"I said gripping his chin kissing his cheek.

"what I told you about calling me that gay ass shit man"Lucas smacked his teeth.

"I like it tho"I said.

"anyways how long y'all staying"Will asked.

"A week or two"Asante said as we walked to the food court and ordered chick-fil-a.

"you want the rest of fries"Asante asked me as I handed them over to her.

"soooo I wanna take you to this place tomorrow is that cool"Lucas said as we got up.

"umm yeah that's cool just let me know what time"I said.

"ight bet we about to go"he said hugging me then I went over and hugged Dillyn and Will.

"bye y'all"Asante and I said in an union.

- sorry for any mistakes😂first real life chapter😏💙.