Later

It hase been months since angle wrote in her book. She moved and doing so she stopped going to her thripest. She looked over at it. 'might as well' she thought.

Dear jurnal

Hay. It's been awhile. Things have gotten better. I moved and now I live with my mother. I couldn't handle my father anymore. I finally stood up for my self. But his words even after months have passed still linger in my head. How mother thinks of me as a bruden and I am always hiding. He just doesn't and never will understand. Infact, I have disowned him as my father. I have no father as far as I am concerned.

I moved schools too. I no longer see my old friends, but I still keep in contact with one. She is wonderful and keeps me going. I no longer have to deal with Ashley, too. That was a plus to moving. I have made me friends.

Now you my be wondering 'whats the bad news'. Well I started cutting agian. It just makes me feel good. I think it trund me on? As of writing this I craved bitch into my leg. I only cut my leg. One leg and one spot. Evey time I see them, I smile. I don't know why I am writing this down in here. Only I will see it and know it's here. Whatever.

Angle closed the book and put it away in its hidy hole. She then sat on her bed looking at nothing. 'fuck it'. She pulled out her phone and watched mindless videos till it past midnight. She then friend it off going to sleep needing to be up at 6.

(Sorry for short chapter, just.... Really felt like wrighting)