Results and UA

Chapter 5 

(Izuku)

The Exam had passed and I had continued my training, for the remaining weeks. In the remaining weeks I went to visit my mentor, savior and friend Baki Hanma and on that day His father Yujiro had been there. 

(Flashback)

Izuku: Hey baki. I say while knocking on the door, the door opened but it was not baki who answered the door instead it was a much taller man, with blood red hair.

Yujiro:  Oh...Who are you? yujiro asked with his usual smile

Izuku stepped back a little bit due to Yujiro's pressure.

Baki: Father stop scaring Izuku, oh by the way izuku this is my dad yujiro

Izuku: Oh nice to meet you sir. I said while bowing

Yujiro: A polite one I see, say are you the boy my soon has been training. 

Izuku: Yes sir that's me. I say lifting my head 

Yujiro: I have a tip If you want to get stronger get a woman you will do anything for, now I must go, good bye. He said while leaving. 

(Flashback End)

(UA)

Izuku: Class A-1...Class A-1...Here it is 

Izuku was greeted with Lida/ the idiot with engine calves screaming at Katsuki 

Lida: Take your feet of the desk it's disrespectful to the upper class men 

Katsuki: Why should I care extra

Lida: As a graduate of Somei academy I can not let you disrespect property

Katsuki: An elite huh? I'll have fun crushing you

Lida: Crush? How vulgur. He said cringing 

Izuku: Could you two shut up? Because the sooner you do it the sooner class will start. He said unleashing his killer intent as an aura making everyone stiff. 

???(Aizawa): Thank you for shutting them up, but tone it down a little. 

Izuku: Says the one who expelled a whole class, well I probably would of done the same. 

Aizawa: Anyways I'm Shota Aizawa, and I am going to be your homeroom, go put your uniforms on and meet me outside.

(Boys Locker) 

I took off my top to change into my uniform, one of the boys with red hair had seen my back, it had scars all over it from the battle I had with animals, yasha apes and fighters from the the korikorin tournament. 

??(Kirishima): Where did you get those scars

Izuku: I don't even know your name, so why would I even tell you? 

Kirishima: My name is Kirishima 

Izuku: Okay Kirishima, to answer your question I gained them during my fights with animals and a special breed of ape called the yasha ape. I say while putting my uniform on. 

time skip no one cares 

okay so yeah Mineta gets expelled and get launched by Izuku because he was being a pervert and everyone freaks out because Izuku is quirk less.    

End of chapter 

okay so I will be posting less now because of school.