EREN! ❤️❤️❤️

(Junior High Eren)

(Senior High Eren)

(Senior High Eren)

(Just me talking here bellow, feel free to read, hahaha)

Aiko-chan: Oh, gosh. Like what the heck did puberty do to him?!? But I'm not saying I'm complaining. Right Levi?

Levi: What the heck is it now?! Can't you see I'm studying for my upcoming Test, dumbass!💢

Aiko-chan: Geez... You don't need to yell you know. I just want your opinion on Eren up there 👆

Levi: *Looks up, with annoyance* *Stares at Senior drawing of Eren*

Aiko-chan: Sooo ~~~? 😏

Levi: Tch. It looks like trash.

Aiko-chan: WHA--!? Well.. I do agree...

Levi: See? Don't you see the problem?

Aiko-chan: Huh? What problem? My drawing?

Levi: Yes. Your drawing, dumbass nerd.

Aiko-chan: What's wrong with it? Ya, I know my drawing is trash like you said, but what other reasons are there that something in it you see a problem?

Levi: This. *Points at Senior Erens Clothes*

Aiko-chan: Oh, is there too many crumbles on the clothes he's wearing?

Levi: No! You fcking nerd. You need to show some skin more! More mature drawing, more sexy stu--Ehem!* That's what's the problem.

Aiko-chan: Fine.. wait did you just say more Sexy stuffs? 😏

Levi: No! Do you fcking think I'd say that?!💢

Aiko-chan: Oh, Yeah~~~?😏 *pulls out a the recorder and plays it out*

Recorder: "You need to show some skin more! More mature drawing, more sexy stu--"

Levi: *dumbfounded* The fck? Hiw the fcking hell..

Aiko-chan: With the power of my Ereri fans quad!, my dear Henchou! (Ò=w=Ó)

Levi: What the fck are you even saying? =_=

Aiko-chan: Nothing! hehe~ Now don't mind me I'm going now~ Study heard! I'll practice on what you suggested. So... bye! *walks out Levi's room*

Levi: That fcking dumbass author better not say anything to Eren or I'll..

(outside) Aiko-chan: EREEEEENNNN!!!! Strip for me right now!

(outside) Eren: E-Eh???

(outside) Aiko-chan: Come on! It's your Levi's Request You know~~

(outside) Eren: W-What? W-Why would Levi-senpai W-Want's me to s-s-strip?! *madly blushing*

(outside) Aiko-chan: It's very hard to explain. Sooo, I'll just let you listen to the record he said to me suggesting the idea!^^

Levi: *End of Pencil snapped* *Opens door* *Quickly grabbed and threw the phone out the window*

Aiko-chan: What the heck?! What did you do that?!

Levi: You fcker! do you think I would let him hear that fcking record?!💢

Aiko-chan: Tch. party pooper.

Eren: E-Eh??? Why are you guys fighting??? *No clue what happened*

(Okay. That's all. If I do more. I think this'll be a real short story hahaha lmao. but I've been thinking if I should really do a story about Eren x Levi AU. Just say if u guys want one and I'll see what I can do, hahaha.)