11. The Trilogy

2.5 The Clan: The Final Chapter

Changkyun was fooling around with Jooheon and Minhyuk backstage when he first noticed something weird on Hyunwoo's behavior. The older was standing next to their manager discussing some leader stuff and his right hand wouldn't stop moving by his side. The youngest decided to ignore it until some hours later he noticed the tic had move to his other hand as well. Then the oldest was apparently avoiding unnecessary interaction with his members and the rest of the staff.

They had been awake for almost forty hours now, and the last time they'd eaten anything more appropriate than a cereal bar was maybe twenty hours ago. So as they were back in the company's building Changkyun decided to go with Hoseok to the nearest store to fetch them all some ORS in hopes to ease his hyung's odd behavior.

Hyunwoo was getting ready for some individual work he was to record that afternoon, so Changkyun went to him before he left. The rapper waited for his boyfriend outside of the changing rooms and when the door opened he gave his most sincere smile while handing out the bottle of electrolytes. What he got back though, was frowned lips, a raised eyebrow, and an annoyed look. "What?"

"Hum.." Changkyun withdrew his hand, fidgeting now with the bottle. "I thought you might need this."

"Do I look dehydrated?" He started his way to the entrance of the building without waiting for the younger to catch up with him. "I have to go now, I'll see you at the dorms."

"Hyung-"

And he left without even looking back at Changkyun. The younger felt a lot of thought and overwhelming feelings trying to flood his mind, but right before he bothered to try to stop them or give in and welcomed them, a rather cheery voice came from behind him.

"Annoying the leader already are we? Don't you see he's trying to escape from you? Gosh.."

"What do you want?" the maknae was upset and had no time to lose with his (ex-?)bullies.

"Nothing really, we were just enjoying the show.. super cringe-y by the way."

"Common guys, don't laugh at him, he's trying hard.. it's just that not everyone likes getting favors from guys like Changkyun, especially men like Hyunwoo hyung.. you're not really trying to buy him the way you did with No.Mercy producers, are you?" The trainee did an obscene gesture that had all his friends laughing with him.

"Fuck off," his voice wavered this time. He really was feeling overwhelmed and cornered. Completely vulnerable. "I'm too tired from actually being an idol to put up with your trainee's shit."

"Be careful with your words, bitch. I heard princess Hyungwon and your band mates were talking about you the other day.. don't expect any back up, babe."

What was that even supposed to mean? They didn't know anything. The group wasn't the most united one but they were sure far from where they started.

"You're not fun any more—unless you want to get something on exchange, right?" the trainee bit his lower lip giving Changkyun a weird glance and headed down the hall, the rest of the boys laughed and pushed Changkyun as they followed their eldest.

Changkyun was close to having a mental breakdown but he remembered his day was not yet over and he really didn't have time to waste on his thoughts and preoccupations. That included both his feelings, and what just happened with Hyunwoo and the trainees.

"Kyun?"

Hyungwon was standing at the door of the practice room, and his tone called everyone else's attention.

"Baby, you look a bit pale, are you feeling okay?" Kihyun approached him before the rest could.

"Yes, I just needed this," he lied showing them the bottle in his hand. Hoseok looked at him with a knowing look but didn't say anything.