xv. Make it Right

* lauv's line will be miho's line and the rest is the original*

I sat on my chair and fixed some and decided to play the song. Everyone listened to it. I dedicated the song really for them and the army's it's just like the army's are really there to support them whatever happens. And that is also what BTS is also doing to me. They made everything right.

When the song ended some of them was teary eyed and some are crying well that's jimin oppa and seokjin oppa.

" I know that you are good in producing songs but this is too much i could feel you heart on it. Jimin murmured while jungkook is comforting him.

That is perfect miho, will just add some on the rap parts but everything is smooth, so what about the other two? Yoongi oppa asked me. And that is time i played the next one.

*zara larson's will be miho's line"

"I liked this one too, but i think we only need hoseok and taehyung on this song they are fit on this song" yoongi oppa looked to namjoon oppa for some confirmation and he nodded with matching smile. "You are doing good miho, let's work on this." hoseok oppa complimented me and taehyung just hugged me because he loved the song too.

" well for the last one, this one I'm kinda not satisfied so it's really fine if you guys will criticised it. Be honest please" i asked them and looked at them with my puppy eyes. "Hey you are doing great! Don't do that to yourself as jimin oppa said, you okay keep going!" jungkook said to me while grinning which earnes some soft slap from jimin oppa.

* halsey's line will be given to miho*

As the song ended seokjin oppa was clapping." I liked this song so much!" he was grinning so much.

" i just need the copies of this miho and i will let the producers hear this, don't worry this won't be wasted. We'll just add some on this. And be ready for some recording." yoongi oppa clearly explained to me everything.

It was 2 am in the morning when we finished listening to my work and bid goodbye to each other. I changed into my pajamas and went to sleep.