The Vision

AN: Bold are Mermish other languages will be put down normally please listen to the video while reading and the image is of the house

I woke up with a yawn and climbed out of my bed stretching and walked to the mirror. My long black hair was curly down on my shoulders and my pj's were wrinkled. I was wearing leggings and a white shirt with a anchor on it. I looked around my room and sighed walking out and going down stairs to make me a cup of licorice tea. I walked down the stairs and through the living room to the kitchen pulling out my cup with a anchor on it and started boiling the hot water. While waiting I made me a bagel and started eating and looking at my phone. when the water was ready I put it in the cup as well as the bag and stirred some sugar into it. After making four more bagels I went to the study and got out my laptop for some YouTube videos that I could listen to during my run as well as while I was out during the day. 

Once I was done I decided to go on my run in what I was wearing. Getting my earbuds in and my black Converse on I walked outside locking the front door and jogged down the sidewalk to the beach. I stood for a minute and looked around making sure i did not see a 67 Chevy Impala which wouldn't be good. Oh and for those of you who don't know bout the 67' Chevy Impala try the fucking Winchesters gods above I hate them. So away from that lets see ummmm where was i....oh right so i didn't see the Winchesters or the Impala thank my fucking dad. So anyways once i got to the beach I turned around and ran back to my house. I stopped dead in my tracks staring at the car in the driveway and 1967 Chevy Impala "Motherfuck" i cursed and vapor traveled to my bedroom and quickly changed into something else and started blasting music throughout the house mainly P!AD, FOB, 5SOS, and a lot more.

(The outfit that she is in right now)

I kept a eye out of my window and smiled when my phone rang "Hey Livi oof yeah sure could you guys pick me up please the Winchesters are outside of my house right now

I kept a eye out of my window and smiled when my phone rang "Hey Livi oof yeah sure could you guys pick me up please the Winchesters are outside of my house right now.............okay Autumn gonna be there......yeah sure......got it sexy dress will do" I hung up and got up walking to my closet to find a dress. 'hmm.....no.......no.............lets try...........red......YES!!' i thought while going through my clothes until I found a Black top and a red skirt. I set the clothes down and sighed when i heard banging on my door. "JACKSON WE KNOW YOUR IN THERE WE CAN HEAR THE MUSIC" I bit my lip and went downstairs to the front door and opened it. "Oh sorry i didn't hear you i was a bit busy" "Bullshit Jackson" "Actually its not im going out tonight and i need a outfit" "Can we just talk" "About wh-" I was cut off as I felt to the ground and blacked out.

I was running in a white dress my long black hair was down and a circlet was in my hair. I tripped and fell and a woman with brown eyes and black brown hair stood over me. She raised her hand and smirked evilly"Elstia Im back and I will find my staff and I will kill you and your soulmate" said my sister Morsa. I looked around "No Morsa no you will not!" I said and looked at my clothing a long white greek dress "Yes I will sis" she said with a smirk and waved her hand. I was in a dark room chained to a wall a boy next to me with black hair and green eyes 'he's cute' was the first thing I thought then 'MOTHERFUCKER!' I thought as I looked around my friends were chained up around me including the Winchesters 'hmm this must be the future' I thought as my sister walked in to the room staff in hand. I didn't get to see the rest because then everything went black.

I woke up on my couch 'Motherfuck' I thought as the older Winchester walked to me "So now can we talk" "NOPE I NEED TO GO KILL MY SISTER" I yelled and got up "Whoa there princess calm down" "One don't call me princess and two my sister is gonna kill everybody if she finds her staff" i said and sat down chewing my lip. "then we will help" Dean said as Sam walked in nodding "OH OH FUCK NO Y'ALL WANNA KILL ME!" I said and looked around "SHIT!" I cursed and got up "Come back tomorrow then we can talk" I said and pushed them out slamming the door. I ran upstairs and looked at the time 'oh my dad imma be late' I thought and got ready

 I ran upstairs and looked at the time 'oh my dad imma be late' I thought and got ready

I walked down stairs and sat on the couch watching TV. When the doorbell rang i got up and answered it "Hey Livi" I said to the hunter "Hey Nivek" she said and dragged me out to the car forcing me to sit down. "So who next" "Everyone else" "okay" i said and pulled my phone out and started playing games while chewing my lip

~~~~~~Le Time Skip~~~~~

So we got everyone and head to the Rose Water palace a really nice and calm Night Club in Mendocino California which was where I live. So yeah we got there and we walked in and found a table. Once we sat down a waiter came to the table and asked us what we wanted to drink I forgot what everyone else said but I know I asked for a crown and sprite but that is not what I got.

Please vote, comment, and keep reading!!!!

-Mia Amor