Part 4: Viper (Jinxy)

Fey yawns at the boring passion before her. It was something about French kings, and she found no reason to pay attention. Hopefully Hawkmoth will akumatize someone and she can leave. An hour passes like this until the bell rings.

     "FINNALY!" Fey gasps out as she jumps up. "I FELT LIKE I WAS GONNA DIE!!!"

     Alya and Marinette laugh at her. "Wow girl, you need to chill!" Alya laughs.

     Fey smiles and slips put the door. "Freedom!"

     Marinette giggles, "Don't get lost Fey, or distracted, on your way home."

     "Mehhhhh, I'll be fine!!" Get calls back as she skips home. All her friends were buddy doing something at school, so she would be going home today, which she didn't mind.

     Her steps echoes softly on the street as the sun set. Her ears were filled with the whining of her Kwami, Karma.

     "Goodness Karma, you're so talkative today...."

     Karma laughs. "I don't talk you assume I'm sad. I do talk, you're annoyed..."

    "Well, consenting the only time you shut up is to-"

     "Oh hey!" Karma cuts off. "Shiny!" He flies off down an alley and circles a large glowing circle that seemed to levitate off the ground. The object was a selection of cool colors like pink and purple and also seemed to resonate a mysterious glow.

     Fey sets her hand on her him and messes with the string on her hooded vest. "What can you make of it Karma?"

     Karma circles it a few more times before speaking. "It's definetally resonating some magic."

     "Think we have enough time to jump in?" Fey asks with a smirk.

     "Don't we always have time for stupid stuff?" Karma retorts, flying to Fey's shoulder.

     Fey laughs. "True. Let's see where this thing takes us."

     With that, she jumps through.