Prologue

Ruby rose has been dealing with family abuse for her whole life and no one cared. She was beaten for the slightest mistakes she made. She was beaten until she fell unconscious.

Tai: RUBY!!!!!!!!!!

Ruby: Y-Yes dad.

Tai: Why did u hit your sister?!?!

Ruby: B-because she hit me and I was just defending myself!

Tai: Well that's not what she said. Yang said u hit her first because she tried to take a cookie from the fridge!!!!

Tai then proceeds to beat ruby bloody and then threw her in the basement (that's ruby's room in the prologue) when ruby was done falling down the stairs she was balling her eyes out, then she fell asleep.

Third person Pov

Y/N was doing a mission for a contact and when he was leaving to collect his reward he heard shouting. Y/N then saw a little girl about 7 or 8 being yelled at and since he is a wolf faunus he could here everything.

Timeskip after beating

Y/N saw the father beating the girl and got enraged but couldn't do anything because of his mission.

Y/N: Damn it!! (Breaks a tree in half out of rage)

Y/N hurries to collect his payment and once he does,(took him a day or two) he traveled back to the home to see the same thing but worse much, much worse...

Hey since this is my first book technically I would like some feed back on how to improve it and should there be a harem or no plz let me know in the comments thanks