disclaimers

small caps are intentional

:3

this book is work of mature fiction therefore intended for an older audience of 17 and above. the characters joke about sex, talk about sex and have sex all throughout the story. if you do not feel comfortable at the mention of anything sexual, this book is definitely not for you.

however, this is not a smut book, there will have plot, character development and relationships made.

this book also contains a lot of coarse language. (thanks bakugou) 

i have also changed the characters' ages as i am in no way trying to sexualize minors, fictional or not. katsuki bakugou and any of the characters related to him are 18-19 years old.

i do not own the my hero academia universe. i have only added my original character and made up my own story line. however, this fan fiction is very open, which means that if you are not familiar with the anime/manga boku no hero academia you will understand what is going on... but if that's the case i suggest you watch the anime. no worries though, its outstanding and you won't regret it!

i have not changed much from the original bnha world apart from the fact that heroes aren't a thing anymore (will be explained throughout the story), there are still quirks and more varieties in appearances.

finally, i hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it!