Chapter 15

Again, to a dear friend who keeps pestering me to update.

(Hermione's PoV)

"Me. I'm Head Girl." Ginny smirked.

"No suprise there." Everyone laughted at that.

"Does anyone else find it weird that the four of us are heads, and not anyone else?" BLaise asked.

"It is odd," I agreed. Everyone else entered the room and came over to us. We handed them their letters.

"Do you guys know who the heads are for this year?" Theo asked.

"Blaise and I are Deputy Heads." Ginny replied.

"Who are the Heads?" Daphne asked again.

"I'm Head Girl." I said.

"I'm Head Boy." Draco added.

"Does anyone else find it weird the you four are the Heads?" Pansy asked, clearly just ask confused as we were.

"That's what we were talking about before you all came in." Ginny said.

"Among other things." Draco said, looking at me. I shto him another death glare.

"Let's get some sleep. It's already 12:30" I said, walking over to a pile of blankets and flopping down. Draco sat down by me and Blaise and Ginny sat down by each other.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY AN OPERA SINGING VOLDY*

I got no sleep, so I was awake when everyone else woke up. Just as I heard people stirring, I decided to head to the kitchen to start on breakfast. I started making pancakes. I found all the ingrediants I needed and began cooking. I was just about done when everyong came into the kitchen. They sat at the tanle and grabbed the coffee I had placed on the table.

"I didn't know you could cook, Hermione." Blaise stated.

"Me either."

"Well, you'll have to tell me what you thing of my cooking." I had done a dish that Ginny had before, but made my her mom. I added a twist. A magic twist.