Chapter 1

"I think you should really get the dress"

"I don't know Taylor, its just a supper i don't even think that i need to dress up that much" i say and rolled my eyes at my best friend of 10 years

"It makes you look so sexy but cute at the same time you should totally take it" says Taylor

"Okay Okay let me just change back into my clothes" i say and walk towards the dressing room.

After i changed i went to the till to pay for the dress and the shoes. We walked to my car which was a BMW.

We got in and i started driving towards my house

We got in and i started driving towards my house. Taylor connected her phone to the Bluetooth and was playing really loud music, people were even staring at her like she was crazy which she was.

Taylor and i have been friends ever since we were 8 years old. Our parents were friends so we automatically became friends. We have been there for each other through thick and thin and she was my rock. I can't live without her.

We pulled up at my house and i parked in the garage.

I noticed that my mom and dad were home early. They owned a company but still made enough time for me and my sisters.

My sister's are probaly at Taylors house they're always there. Oh well i don't think they are coming tonight.

Taylor and I walked inside the house taking all our bags. I went to greet my mom who was in the kitchen.

"Hey mom" i say and kissed her cheek.

"Hi darling, how was shopping?" She asks and stirs a huge pot if something.

"It was good mom i got a new dress and shoes, by the way where's dad?" I ask.

"That's nice honey, oh he's in his study taking a call from work but you and Taylor should probaly start getting ready the Esacks' will be here in 2 hours" she says.

"Okay mom we'll see you when we're done" i say.

"Do you need any help Rachel?" Asks Taylor.

"No sweetheart you girls get ready okay especially you Taylor your boyfriend is coming over" she says and smirks at Taylor.

Taylor says nothing and blushes as walks towards my room.

Taylor jumped on my bed while I decided to take out my new dress and shoes

"Im going to take a shower" i tell Taylor walking into my closet to get my undergarments.

"Yeah okay girl I'm going to get dressed then" she says and walks towards my walk in closet to get her bag.

"Don't even think about doing your makeup I'm going to do it" she warns me and narrowes her eyes at me.

"I wasn't planning on it" I say and roll my eyes at her.

I walked to my bathroom and stripped naked before going into the steamy shower. I washed my hair with my candy scented shampoo and conditioner. I washed my body and got out of the shower. I put in my undergarments and my dress before walking out of the bathroom.

"Took you long enough" Taylor grumbles before walking towards me " Take a seat chicka and let me work my magic"

"I really don't see why i have to dress up i don't think it's necessary" i say and look at Taylor while she curls my hair.

"It is there's going to be a surprise for you" she says and smirks at me.

"Okay whatever Taylor" i say and roll my eyes at her. I have been rolling my eyes way to much today.

Once Taylor was done transforming my face she told me to look in the mirror.

"Wow" I whisper to myself. I looked smoking hot.

"Yes i know im really good you don't have to thank me" she says and winks at me.

"You look stunning too Taylor Harvey won't be able to take his eyes off of you" i say and laugh.

GIRLS IT'S TIME TO COME DOWNSTAIRS THE ESACKS ARE ON THERE WAY!" My mom yelled up the stairs.

"Okay we're coming mom!" I shout right back.

"Come on Taylor lets get this show on the road" I say as we walk down the stairs.

"Honey you look gorgeous" says my dad and he comes to give me a hug and a kiss on my head before giving Taylor a hug as well.

"Thanks dad" "Thanks Ethan" Taylor and i both say.

"Could you open the door for the Esacks honey?" Asks my mom.

"Sure thing mom" i say and walk towards the front door.

I open the door and OMG!!...

###
First chapter what do you guys think?
Lemme know if you like it

Thanks
XOXO
Smutsfromheaven