The Barn

~Third person~

Some people were scared and some were curious about the barn full of walkers. Angela just wanted everyone safe, but with all those walkers in the barn she got worried. She didn't want to lose anyone else.

Rick talked to Hershel about the barn. It didn't go very well. All he wanted was to stay because Lori is pregnant. So Hershel made a deal with Rick. If Rick would help him save the sick people in the barn then they could stay longer. Rick is going to help him today.

Shane has been looking into the barn and examining the barn to see how secure it is and how many walkers are in there. Meanwhile Angela has been healing and getting everything ready for winter with the rest of the girls. It has been getting a little chilly lately. Stocking canned goods, getting blankets, moving everyone inside so they won't freeze. She wanted to help Hershel and everyone else on the farm as much as she could to thank them for taking care of her while she got shot.

Shane left Angela alone for the most part. He has been spending a lot of time with Andrea lately. Angela didn't care as much. She had her eyes on someone else. But she's trying to worry about everyone's safety.

~Angela's POV~

I was helping everyone sort guns and ammo because Shane was crazy about the safety with the barn. I started loading a little pistol and then Shane said "God damn it what are they doing?"

I turned around to see what he was complaining about. I saw Hershel and Rick with walkers with a claw around their necks. Shane started sprinting with his rifle. "Shane leave them alone!" I yelled running after them. Once I caught up to Shane he started yelling at Rick and Hershel. I tried calming him down. But he didn't listen to me.

"These are dead people, they ain't sick." He pulled out his pistol. One shot after another he shot the walker in the chest and abdomen. After Shane shot the walker six times he finally put it down. I tried grabbing his gun to help. Then I felt a sting on my right cheek as his hand met my face.

"Shane that's enough!" Rick said through his teeth.

"Ya know what Rick. That is enough." Shane broke the lock off the barn and opened it. Everyone was ready to shoot. I got my hand gun aimed towards the barn.

We shot one walker at a time as they piled out of the barn. Hershel was on his knees shocked with his daughters crying beside him watching their dead family members get put down. Everyone was scared, shocked, crying.

Once the last walker came out of the barn I felt horrible as I heard all the cries from behind me. I turned around and looked at everyone. "I'm so sorry." I whispered to Hershel and his girls as I walked past them.

I felt warm tears go down my sore cheek. Now for sure we getting kicked out. I went into the bathroom for a second to be alone from everybody else. I looked in the mirror and saw my red cheek. I cleaned the blood off my lip and went out into the kitchen.

Lori, Andrea, Beth, and Maggie are in the kitchen talking and cooking. I walk in and greet them quietly. Then I heard a thump behind me. I turned around to find Beth on the floor passed out.

We quickly took her upstairs and checked her blood pressure. She was so pale and clammy. Her blood pressure was dangerously low. We needed Hershel. I ran downstairs to grad Hershel. I went out the front door and ran out to Rick. "Where's Hershel we need him now. Beth Is in shock and needs medical help."

"I haven't seen him since the barn." Rick replies in a worried, serious tone.

~Third Person~

Rick went inside to talk to Maggie to figure out where Hershel went. He's nowhere to be seen. Angela went to go help everyone with Beth and make sure she gets the help she needs.

Rick finds a flask in a drawer. Maggie said he used to drink but he stopped when she was born.
Rick had just the idea where he could be.

Rick took Glenn to go to the bar to go get Hershel.
All everyone had to do is wait for Rick and Glenn to get back with Hershel and keep Beth stable. Angela was in charge of the blood pressure tracking. Patricia was in charge of the IV and medicine. They gave Maggie a break so she could calm down from all the events that happened today.

~Angela's POV~

It's been a few hours and no sign of Rick coming back. I sat in a chair to the left of Beth. Every twenty minutes I have to check her blood pressure. I squeeze the old fashioned blood pressure pump. It's still really low. I grab the wet warm wash cloth and wipe her face with it. "Come on Beth." I whispered.

Shane quickly ran into the room saying that he can't find Lori anywhere and a car was gone. She must have left to find Rick and the others. Shane went to go find Lori and make sure she's okay.

After another hour Shane and Lori come back. I have Andrea take over the watch of Beth while I go help them stitch up Lori. She got into an accident while looking at a map while driving. I cleaned her scratches and Patricia patches them up. I looked outside and saw lights of a car. "They're here." I say while walking outside. I hug Hershel before he goes inside to take care of Beth. I look in the back of the car as they pull out a teenager. He was injured pretty bad.

"Who's this?" I ask them. "His names Randal. His people attacked us at the bar." Rick answered while forcing him out of the car and dragging him towards the barn. "What are you going to do with him."

"Get answers." Shane said while shutting the barn door and locking it so Randal can't get out.

I walk back to the house to help with Lori and Beth.
Hopefully everything stays okay so we can survive.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy!!!!!💕

(Edited)