Chapter 3

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ let the game begin!♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

And so they continued onto there way, (Y/n) was walking forward minding the pushed up rug that was practically begging to be tripped on, and our lady luck and one and only Misfortune took it apon herself to run through the hall way and caught her foot in the rug, falling face first into the ground, the older sibling quickly ran up and puled her back before the vase could come crashing down on Misfortunes head, that would have been a deserter. 

Misfortune nervously laughs at her clumsiness, getting up and dusting herself. but when she looked back at her older sister, she looked worried and checked for any bruises or missing teeth and miraculously didn't. "Fortune... please be careful when running" she let go of her younger sisters face when she saw she was okay, Misfortune looked down in shame, dragging her foot in circles. "sorry, I promise ill be more careful" she said with pure honesty. (Y/n) nodded, trusting her sisters word. Misfortune looked down at the now broken vase, then frowns "Ah, damn it! its all broken now.." 'That was a beautiful example of cause and affect!"

a beautiful example indeed you di- 

"Maybe we should try and fix it, what do you say fortune?" Misfortune's eyes lit up and a smile grased on her lips as she nodded, getting on her knees and started to peace the glass back together nicely, and the final peace was the flower, Misfortune gently placed the flower in the vase, and smiling at her work. "we did it" she confidently stated. they continued on walking. Misfortune continued on talking about the pictures on the walls, pointing at a particular wedding picture of there parents, and a small (Y/n) in the corner, holding a bookay of white and green flowers. in a frilly dress and had her face kinda hiding in the flowers shyly.

"(Y/n) was at mommies and daddies wedding when she was such a little lady, they got married when they were expecting me. she wanted to have an abortion, but it was illegal and against the law"   (Y/n) remembers there mothers small groan when she knew that she couldn't take away a growing child's life, but the misfortunate mother named there now misfortunate child the name of the one and only our little misfortune. "and before the wedding Mommy had a one night stand with a guy, and she had (Y/n). but daddy wasn't a prick like that guy and stayed with us" she  finished, it was a long story in itself, but it was a small snip it of there story and how they came to be.

Misfortune and (Y/n) walked the rest of the hall way an into the kitchen, and the strong odder of cigarettes filed there noses. 

'ugh.. it smells like cigarettes in here"

  "that would be our mother. she usually smokes in here of all places." (Y/n) said this with a small sigh, she never really like the smell of smoke, it usually gave her a headache if she didn't leave the room for a while. "and she likes to drink juice a lot" Misfortune giggled while her older sister just shook her head from her younger sisters innocents. Misfortune opens the fridge to find a pile of dead rabbits to her disappointment " dead rabbits again...? when will daddy learn to keep them alive?" she slightly wind before getting an idea and sparkled some glitter on it, picturing a happy rabbit waving at her, making her giggle. she sprinkled some glitter into the....Rabbit soup, and onto there mother, which she surprisingly did nothing about it, she was too used to her younger daughters actions that she was done shouting at her to 'knock it off' or 'put that damn glitter down'.

(Y/n) looked at the calendar for the day 'October 11'. she needed to remember to get her sister that fox costume that she wanted for Halloween, and maybe get a costume herself. the two siblings quietly snuck out and into the outside world. on there way to the beginning of the game.