Chapter Two

I was almost unsure how I'd managed to end up in this situation, where my world now revolved around succeeding to portray a picture that was false and fake to millions all over the world. But I couldn't afford to slip up or make a mistake, there was too much riding on this.

Being contacted to be a group members fake girlfriend to hide the fact that this person was dating someone within the group, was not something I ever thought I'd find myself doing. But I desperately needed the money and it was too good of a deal to turn down.

I'd always admired the group, I wasn't obsessively crazy over them but I really respected them as artists and the work that they did as humanitarians. But what can I say they're an infectious group of guys with infectious choreography, and I'd be a lying if I didn't say they weren't all I was listening to currently since they'd dropped their latest album.

I nervously checked my appearance in the mirror one last time before grabbing my car keys and heading out to my car to drive to the office for this morning's meeting. Of course, even my outfit wasn't my own, BigHit entertainment made sure to control every aspect of this fake relationship, even before my first official meeting with the CEO, going as far as filling to legally change my name, but that hadn't bothered me I'd do anything right now I didn't have time to delay anymore. I sigh clearing my head and accelerating as the light changed green.

I myself would normally choose comfort over image but I no longer controlled my image they did, I was dressed in a suspender skirt and a cute blouse I guess that was almost a perk of this whole thing clothing was always already selected for me. Putting my car in park I sigh once more drawing in the courage to get out of the car and head into the building, walking up to the woman sitting at the front desk, I pulled a fake smile on to my face.

"Hi, I'm here to see Mr. Park, I have a meeting at 10:30." I smiled.

"Your Name." she asked with a sneer.

"Choi MinSeo." I replied dropping my smile hoping to be sent on my way.

"Floor 12." she growled dropping a pass on the bench immediately turning away from me.

I walked away towards the elevator slipping the visitor pass around my neck and pushing the call button. I stepped into the elevator once the doors opened taking in a large breath of air, I was feeling rather displeased with her treatment towards me there was no reason for her to act so rudely.

I pushed the thoughts of her out of my mind glancing at my reflection and fixing my hair, I was so unbelievably nervous about this, meeting them. I really wanted to make a good impression towards them. It would also help in the long run if we all felt comfortable with one another. But little did I know that was going to be the last thing on their minds.

The doors opened on the designated floor I placed a smile on my face once again and pulled back my shoulders and held my head high stepping out and glancing at the woman sitting at the desk to the right of the huge closed doors I was sure I was going to step through.

She smiled at me her smile beckoning me forward and I thanked god that not everybody around here was rude.

"Hi Choi MinSeo?" She questioned me taking in my appearance.

"Yeah that's me" I smiled. She busied herself at the desk pressing what looked like an intercom of some sort.

she paused to wait for a reply

"Send her in" the person spoke back.

"You're fine to head straight through" she said pointing towards the door I earlier questioned. I smiled towards her silently thanking her, before turning my sights onto the large doors.