Chapter 1

*Starts a day before Episode 3*

🆃🅰🆈'🆂 🅿🅾🆅

I woke up to the rudest awakening from Katie. She hit me in the head with a pan she was probably watching Rapunzel last night. (Idc what y'all say it's her favorite movie)

"GET OUT BAKA" I screamed hopefully not waking up sleeping beauty in her room...freaking brat.

I continued to get dressed in a tailcoat and put my red hair up (most people think she's a full demon because she doesn't have shinigami eyes). My reason for a tailcoat I hate dresses.

I proceeded to go and do all my chores which I finished quickly while Katie woke up my mistress. I got up and walked outside getting the mail then going to my mistress telling her what it said "My dear fox,
There have been prostitutes being murdered by someone we call Jack the Ripper your going to work on this case with my guard dog you guys will meet tomorrow and start this case" I finished reading to my mistress and she nodded

Ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛⓐ'ⓢ ⓅⓄⓋ

"Arrange for a meeting tomorrow with this 'guard dog'" I said "Ok mistress" Katie said going away to take care of the arrangements. "Taylor did you finish your chores?" "Yes ma'am" "Then you can have the day off your dismissed" "Thank you" Taylor walked out of the room probably visiting that stupid red headed reaper that is to stupid for their own good.

*Time skip brought to you by Grell and his death scythe*

₮₳ɎⱠØⱤ'₴ ₱ØV

I went to go see William instead of Grell today. I went into the reaper academy being greeted by various reapers and I only nodded back at them. I was usually mute when I wasn't with my young mistress I entered William's office I don't need to knock because I come here rarely so sometimes I ask William for souls to reap.

I poked William till he looked at me and I signed to him "Can you give me some souls to reap?" He nodded and handed me a list of souls to reap so I lightly smiled when I saw one of the names I absolutely hated this person Angel Wagner she was an American girl who would bully me for how I looked my young mistress always stopped me before I killed her.

*Time skip brought to you by a disguised grell*