Henry Bowers (Smut)

Dirty Dominance...BTW This is awkward to begin with. I have many regrets lol 
TheOfficialHolyWater

AHHHHHHHH THIS IS SO CRINGE

This chapter will include a lot of dominance coming from Henry, sometimes overpowering a bit too much because of his controlling nature so just be aware of that OwO. Also, this is at the time when he's giving The Losers that 'free ride' no-bullying them so he's not being a dick or asshole to them.

 Henry is crazy out his mind sometimes, that I understand. But when he bullies other students, I'll be the one to step in his way and stop him.

He has a heavy background with his Father so if it was anyone else, he would've shoved them aside. But with me, he gets a bit softer because I know his pain. I understand him. I love him. He's soft on me sometimes and rough other times. But it's a good rough. You gotta love him for it.

There are times when he stays over at my place to get away from his Father which I totally understand. Some of the nights he can be quite, dirty if you catch my drift. If my parents are home, the least he can do is teasing and silent...fucking. Somehow, he always has a way to make me writhe and I think he quite likes that.

My Mom tonight has been away for two weeks and she has two weeks left of her business trip away from Derry.

"Henry?"

"Hmm?"

He makes something for dinner on the stove, and he's completely shirtless. He's calmer here, you would think this isn't the Henry everyone knows him for.

He turns to me and sees me blushing, showing a six-pack. He smirks, and I bite my lip trying to hide a smile, lowering my head.

I hear him chuckle before turning back to dinner. He dishes it up and we both eat peacefully, do the dishes and go to the bedroom for the night.

I throw on some warm nightwear while Henry is in another room. I climb into bed and yawn, smiling up at Henry with his dirty blonde hair as he gets on the other side of the bed.

"Are you nervous for the test tomorrow?"

Tomorrow I have an English assessment at school and it's gonna be fucking insane.

"I'm stressed."

"Stressed?" He repeats. My back is to him and wraps an arm around my waist, I can hear the lust in his voice which makes me bite my lip in the darkness.

Henry can be a jerk sometimes but he's misunderstood, and has his moments. I love him for who he is unless he suddenly goes insane. But right now, he's not making it any easier to sleep.

"Henry, I have a test tomorrow."

"Then, maybe I can give you a stress reliever, huh baby?"

Oh, God. The names. I feel his hand move from my waist and slip under the waistband on my pajama pants. I shudder under his touch and his head goes in the crook of my neck.

"Henry..."

"A little stress reliever for tomorrow won't hurt, Y/n."

He moves his hand around and feels the panties I'm wearing and I bite my lip.

"Are you seriously, wearing the panties I like on you?" He asks lowly.

I feel my skin writhe when he massages my clit, rubbing an eight symbol. I let a whimper slip out my lips. I feel myself getting wetter from his touch and he starts making a hot trail of kisses on my neck.