Kira the babysitter

Light work his way on the computer, no body was here for the night well except for, Matt, Mello, Near and himself.

He haven't been really given much of a choice, Matsuda had to go to the Police station for the night.

His dad, Mogi and Aizawa were asked to do a job, Watari went to get the new equipments, L went with (y/n) to gather intel.

"Hey I am gay, get me more chocolates!" Mello said but he simply ignored him, remembering what (y/n) told him, do not give him chocolates even if asked for them.

"I am gay while your at it get me and Near more juice." Matt told him.

"I am gay get me more toys." Near told him, it hasn't been 5 minutes after their parents left and their already ordering him.

Light got up from his seat going to the kitchen, only for Matt and Mello to stop him halfway by grabbing each of his legs Near grab onto his back.

"Hey! Let go!" He yelled.

"Not until you give us what we want!" Mello yelled back Matt shouted out a 'yeah' Near only nodded his head.

But unknowing to them L watched them from his laptop, behind him his wife change to a dress for her undercover job.

"How are the children?" She asked standing beside him.

"There fine, i'd be more worried about Light-kun judging by how there are acting I don't think he'd last the night." She let out a laugh as she watches the boy clutched onto him.