Stolen ★彡

☆*:.。. o .。.:*☆
17
☆*:.。. o .。.:*☆

Jungkook gently brushed through Jimin's hair, observing every little detail of his sleeping face. His hand settled gently, his fingers intertwining in the strands of his hair.

The tingling sensation of lips being pressed onto his skin hadn't left him, and a warmth flared through his cheeks as he looked over Jimins face.

It had been semi-awkward after that moment, the two continuing to board up all the windows with a bashful blush on their faces. Jin and Namjoon had only looked at them in amusement, seeing them shy away from each other at the smallest accidental touch. Despite this, Jimin had still shyly asked Jungkook to stay with him.

The two curled up in bed, Jimin stealing all of the covers, and Jungkook who couldn't sleep.

It was such a nice moment. The body heat they gave off warmed the bed from the cold air, the twos legs intertwining to maintain that warmth. The rise and fall of Jimin's chest was lulling Jungkook to sleep. They both felt very safe in that moment.

Jungkook slowly moved his hand out of Jimins hair, folding his arm back into his chest as he inhaled deeply. His eyes closed slowly, his breathing evening out as sleep finally crept upon him.

Thud

Jungkooks eyes flew open, his ears straining to hear that noise again.

A few seconds passed, followed by silence. Jungkooks heart was beating so fast. Are there more zombies?? Are they trying to get in?

With a nervous gulp Jungkook slowly got up, deciding to be safe rather than sorry. He looked down at Jimin, his long eyelashes casting shadows on his pretty pale skin. "I'll be back." Jungkook murmured, before turning and swinging his legs off the bed.

He had leaned his bat up against the wall in the bedroom, and he was grateful for his past self as he grabbed it and crept down the hallway.

The coldness of the wooden floors on his bare feet sent shivers down his spine. He made his way through the small house, first looking into Namjoon and Jin's room, then moving onto the small living and dining room.

There was no sign of anything.

Jungkook straightened up, a small sense of relief filling him as he walked through the living room and into the kitchen. It was also a fairly small room, with counter space lining the walls and a few windows and cabinets above that spotted through out.

There was a small door that connected the kitchen to the backyard. Jungkook eyed it, he remembered locking it. They had boarded it up as well, for extra security.

He padded over to it, peering through the cracks in between the boards.

It was dark. There was no porch light or street lamp nearby to shed any light. The murky darkness outside made Jungkook nervous. He couldn't see if there was anything there, despite how much he strained his eyes, so he stepped back with a sigh.

"Jungkook?" He heard, causing him to jump a little bit and turn around quickly.

Jin peered into the kitchen, his hair sticking out in odd places and bags under his eyes. "What are you doing?" He asked.