Pictured Memories

"A B, C. Easy as one, two, three," I hummed as I sat down crossed-legged on the sofa. Junior grinned at me.

"You know that song?"  He asked with amazement.  I nodded my head.

"That band was the only thing I listened to when I was pregnant with you,"  I stated. He giggled and crawled across the couch over to me.

"Tell me more about when I was in your belly," He asked and laid down in my lap. I hummed and stroked his hair.

"I have quite the stories," I said and let out a sigh. He gave me a cheeky grin. "I also have pictures as well," I shifted a little and fished my phone out my pocket. 

"Ooh! Was I a cute baby?" He asked. I nodded and showed him the photo of when he was a newborn and laying on my chest. He was a day old.

"Is that you?" He gasped. I chuckled and nodded. "Woah. When mommies have babies they look like they just got out of bed.. but you look really pretty," He complimented.

"Aww. You're so sweet," I awed and leaned down to kiss his head.

"Now this photo... I don't tell your papai I have it because he'd get embarrassed. So you have to keep it a secret, " I pressed my index finger over my lips.  He nodded and looked at the photo.

It was a photo of Cristiano with tears as he saw his new baby. It always warmed my heart and got me through my day.

"That's papai?" He asked bewildered. I nodded and pursed my lips to hide my huge smile. "The only times I've seen him cry was your wedding video, and when he won that award, " He gasped.

"He's just a big baby, " I teased. He giggled and the sound of the door open and then shut made him shut his mouth. But his lips were turned at the corner.

"Hello, " Cristiano greeted as he entered through the living room. He walked over and leaned forward to place a kiss to my lips before doing it to Junior's head.

"Hi. How was training?" I asked. He sat down on the sofa with a sigh.

"It was great. How were your days?" He asked.

I went out with my Mother. Junior got back from school about an hour ago, " I answered and turned my attention to my son.

"I scored three goals today at break, " He grinned up at me and then to his father. Christian chuckled and high-five Junior.

Junior looked up at me and I gave him a discrete wink.