1.when you meet

(Just so you know this is in 1:st person)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Emma

You had known Emma since you were a baby so you have already meet

Ray

You were a new kid at the grace field house, but for some reason you didn't remeber anything from before you were taken in.

As i was making my way trough the house to explore the new place i came across a library and tought 'why not i might find something interesting' (i mean you kinda do) so i started to head inside when i noticed a boy with black hair covering one of his black eyes.

After a minute of staring he finally looked up "are you just going to keep staring or what?" shocked i took a step back and answered "how did you even know i was here?!" "well you aren't exactly quiet and i could feel something staring at me"

well there goes my dreams of being ninja

"so are you just going to stand there and not tell me who you are" he said with a bored expression "why should i tell you, why don't you tell me first"
(que stare down)
"i asked you first" he wasn't going down easily but i wasn't either " i asked you secound"

And so it went on untill i finally gave up and told him my name

Norman

Now being rays sister had its percs and cons on one hand you have a smart brother that can teach you stuff but on the other hand you have a sassy sauske wannabe that bullys you.

Which means that as the younger sister i have to be annoying back and what other way too do that than start hanging in his friend group.

At first ray was very disaproving for some reason but i didn't care and besides there was this cute boy that i had not talked to yet and i had finally built up courage, so i get up and ray gives me a look that practacly said 'i dare you' but what is he gonna do set me on fire?

I make my way to them and say "hi im (y/n)! would you mind if i hung out with you guys?" "No-" my brother was about to say but he got cut of by a girl with orange hair and green eyes " sure you can!" which made my brother let out a sound of defeat

i felt a hand on my shoulder so i look up "hi my name is Norman, i hope we can be good friends" he said with a soft smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Welp that was something and i hope that you guys liked it since this is my first book, hope you have a nice day!

-daddy_eugene