A new life a new world

~time skip~

Me and Tyrone have been getting closer and everytime we are near each other I get this feeling of butterflies and sparks everywhere.Today is just another school day.I got up and done my morning routine brush my hair, have breakfast, put on my school uniform ect.Then head out. As I was walking I saw Tyrone walking ahead.I went up to catch up to him."Hey" he said with less enthusiasm and I responded with a small wave.I had a feeling like he was sad or something might've happened to him.Classes began and now time flew by to lunch!!
I went to my usual spot or should I say "our" spot.I glanced at him to find Tyrone looking really sad.He looked so cute.Wait what am I thinking I'm supposed to help him..I went up to him and asked him what happened it was hard to tell what he is saying between his mumbles it sounded like " My mum had cancer, I really don't want to lose her "I was shocked and my eyes started to tear up I can already tell my eyes are getting blurry of tears.he looked up at Me but I just continued suckling of how it felt if my mum had cancer.

WARNING NOT SPELL CHECKED OR ANYTHING JUST LIKE SOWWEY FOR ANY MISTAKES OR ANYTHING! I changed it his mum didn't die

So what ya think?leave a comment and votes Ma smores.