44. Stepmom

|Katsuki's POV|

The day went slow. And dark on one eye!!!! Deku kept apologising, unnecessary, and started to become annoying. Ryuu didn't say a word whole day. It kind a made me anxious. Aiko and Daichi were privately talking in Aiko's room. While Deku, Micheal and I spend day on the couch.

It's like 9pm now.

"Papa!"

"Yes? Do you want me to hug you again?"

"Yiiiiii!" Micheal likes to hug. I am not sure why but he does. It reminds me of Aiko. She still does that. Doctors says that Micheal is alpha what leaves only Aiko and me as a omegas.

"Katsuki....?"

"If you apologise one more time I will punch you!"

"ah, I'm sorry."

"IDIOT! DID YOU EVEN HEARD ME?!?"

Deku left a small laugh on that. Tring to hide the concern and regret. But I could see it. I'm not blind. On one eye.

To be honest, I'm not angry on him because of this. It's reminds me of the same situation we were once......

"NO!!!! LISTEN TO ME!!! AIKO IS MY DAUGHTER AND I WILL RETURN HER WHENEVER I WANT AND I WILL TAKE HER WITH ME WHEREVER I WANT!!!!"

"NO YOU WONT!!!! OH YOU FUCKING WONT!!! ITS MY DAUGHTER!!!!"

"ITS MY DAUGHTER TOO!!!"

"LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE DEKU!!!!"

"AIKO IS MY FAMILY TOO. AND IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO RAN AWAY LIKE A FUCKING COWARD AGAIN, KNOW THAT IM TAKING AIKO!!!"

"YOU WHAT?!?!"

"AIKO WILL STAY WITH ME AND WHEN THE OTHER BABY IS BORN YOU CAN GO WHEREVER YOU FUCKING WANT!!!"

"YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY CHILD DEKU!!!"

"WATCH ME!!!!"

"YOU CAN FUCKING TRY!!!"

I just hope that their argue won't end up like our did. If Uraraka managed to take Daichi and Ryuu I would be little sad. I don't know them that long but I do like them. They probably don't like me, especially Daichi.

"I will go put the Micheal to sleep." Deku spoke.

"Fine. I will go see how Ryuu is doing." I responded while getting up and going to Ryuu's room. I slowly and quietly opened doors scared if he might be sleeping.

When I entered in room, it was dark and kind a felt abandoned.

"Ryuu?"

"Katsuki. Will you close doors, please?" I am little surprised when he answered. But I listened to him. When I closed the doors I slowly approached to his bed and sat on it.

Ryuh was peacefully laying on his bed and deeply looked me in the eyes. Or at least one eye. Silence was there couple minutes until Ryuu spoke:"Katsuki?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't wanna go anywhere with mom. Can I stay here with you and Dad?"

"Well, you see, I can't make that decision because practically I am no one to you."

"Thats not true! You are my stepmom!"

"I am?" I am? I felt tears coming from my eyes. I tightly hugged Ryuu and whispered in his ears that I won't let Uraraka take him from me. I will help Deku fight from them.

"That's true. You are better stepmom than our mother is mom." I didn't noticed Daichi came in room. He layed on his bed and said:"Goodnight Katsuki."

"Goodnight..."