Part 43:- (The evil twins)

When I will get 185+ votes and 25+ comments you will get your update instant, otherwise please don't tell me to update.....🙅

**************★**************
Manik was searching something in his beg but seems like that thing was not there.

Manik:- (confused) ara yahi to rakkhi thi, kaha gaya?

At that time Luv & Kush entered the room & Luv said,

Luv:- are you searching for this?

Manik saw his sleeping pills in his hand & said,

Manik:- yes.

Kush:- sorry we stole them as they are not good for health but seems like you really need them.

Manik:- (sadly) I am insomniac. I can't sleep without them.

Kush:- do you know swimming?

Manik:- yes but why are you asking?

Kush:- you have to teach me. Let's go.

Manik:- (confused) right now? it's almost midnight Champ.

Luv:- so what?

Manik:- you will catch cold na.

Luv:- (angrily) that's our look out. Do you have any problem?

Manik:- no. Let's go.

With that they went to the pool area & Manik began to teach Kush how to swim.
At that time Raj Malhotra came there while talking in his phone & saw everything.

Raj:- what the hell? I myself taught them swimming & look at this evil twins, now they are pretending as if they don't the S of it. Abhi maja dikhata hu inha.

Raj went inside the house & after sometimes he came back with Asha in he arms & both were laughing at something. Then Raj made her stand at the edge of the swimming pool & said,

Raj:- Jerry you are getting naughty day by day.

Asha:- (angrily) oh really? Wait abhi batati hu apko.

With that Asha began to tickle Raj but he was standing unaffected. Being frustrated Asha looked at Raj in confusion & he said,

Raj:- (smiled) I don't feel ticklish dear. But now it's my turn.

That's it Raj started to tickling her & she was laughing like hell. Then suddenly her leg slipped & she fall in the pool. Seeing this Luv & Kush shouted loudly,

Luv+Kush:- (shouted) Ashu.....

In a blink Luv jumped in pool & saved Asha who was struggling hard not to drawn. Then Luv looked at Raj angrily & said,

Luv:- (hell angry) are you mad or what? Don't you know she can't swim?

Raj:- (smirked) swimming to tumha bhi nahi ati na then how you saved her?

Before Luv could say anything Kush said,

Kush:- ara Buddy ko to swimming ati ha. It was me who wanted to learn it. Isn't it Rockstar?

Manik:- (confused) yes & I think he don't know anything about swimming. Even look he is struggling hard to stand in the water also.

Raj:- (flaming in anger) oh really? Aww poor boy.

Luv:- Ashu baby let's go inside. You have to change immediately otherwise you will catch cold.

Kush:- Rockstar aj k liya bohat ho gaya. We will continue tomorrow. Bye. Good night.

While leaving Kuch was passing by Raj when he said,

Raj:- (angrily) don't forget who is the mastermind here.

Kush:- (smirked) the game is not over yet Dadu.

Before Raj could answer him back they all heard Manik shouting. They all looked at the pool & saw Manik straggling hard to come out of form the water but seems like something was stick with his leg & not letting him to come out.

Seeing this Raj immediately jumped in the water & saw a net was stick with Manik's leg. He pulled the net & freed Manik's leg but till then he had drank some water & coughing badly. Raj took him outside the pool, hugged him tightly & rubbed his back.

Raj:- (hell worried) Manu tu thik ha na?

Manik:- (still coughing) ya I am alright but who the hell kept that net inside the pool? Agar baccha usma phas jata to?

Raj immediately looked at Kush angrily who was looking everywhere but him & he understood it was their hard work only.

Raj's pov:- Manu you don't know your kids yet. Bho dono net ma kasa phas sakta ha when they themselves planed it. Or rahi bat swimming ki to they are better swimmers than you.

In the meantime everybody came to the pool area hearing Manik's shouting.

Cabir:- (hell worried) Manik what happened to you?

Raj:- bho pani ka andar net ma phas gaya tha.

Hearing this Neonika immediately pulled Manik from Raj's arms & said,

Neonika:- (angrily) leave my son & don't you dare to touch him again, understand?

Raj didn't say anything just look at his empty arms sadly when Nandini said,

Nandini:- (worried) Manik you need to change your clothes otherwise you will catch cold. Let's go.

With that everybody left there. Only the evil twins was standing there when Kush said,

Kush:- see I told you Dadu is harmless.

Luv:- ya but what about Dadi? Mujha to bho villain lagti ha.

Kush:- well let's see.

Next morning

Everyone was sitting together & having their breakfast with a little chit chat. Kush was sitting beside Abir & Raj Malhotra was sitting just opposite to Abir when Kush said,

Kush:- Abir bho sandwich pass kar na. 

When Abir was passing the plate of sandwich, Kush secretly pulled the table cloth which caused the hot cup of tea fall on Raj's lap.

Raj:- (shouted) ouch.

Neonika:- (hell worried) offo Raj tum itna impulsive kew ho? Ek cup bhi thik sa hold nahi kar sakta ho tum?

Raj:- ara mena to thik sa hi hold kiya tha. Pata nahi kasa gir gaya.

Neonika:- whatever now go to your room & get change. I will send ice by a servant.

When Neonika was going towards the kitchen Luv secretly kicked a ball which was already placed under table. The ball hit Neonika & she was going fall down when a pair of strong arms held her and guess what it was none other than Raj Malhotra.

Raj:- (smirked) dakho jisa thik sa chalna bhi nahi ata bho mujha lecture da rahi thi. Be careful madam har bar ma bachana nahi aonga.

Neonika:- (angrily) ma bhi tumha expect nahi karungi. Now leave me idiot.

As soon as Raj left Neonika, she stomped her feet's & went to kitchen.

Raj:- ya lo bhalai ka to koi jamanai nahi raha.

With that Raj also left the place & Nandini said to Manik,

Nandini:- (dreamily) The love hasn't gone yet, the care & concern hasn't gone yet, it's just their destiny which doesn't want them to be together yet.....

***************★*************
That's it for today. So tell me how was the update? Did you enjoyed? Please let me know your opinions by your lovely comments & of course don't forget to vote.
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘