26

"Jake, did Jared tell you everything?!" Seth spoke out of breath

"Jake, did Jared tell you everything?!" Seth spoke out of breath. Jared had stood next to Jacob, explaining the events that he saw thorough the pack link. Jacob was shocked by what his pack mates had told him, not knowing that Jasmine had felt this way, or that she was even thinking of going to this outcome. 

The past two weeks were bliss for Jacob. The reason is that he got to spend time with his imprint, and he loved that they were in love. Even though he did not have the guts to say it yet, he loved spending every moment that they had together. They had been acting more like a couple and to Jacob that meant that Jasmine was comfortable with him and happy. That made Jacob happy because he only wants Jasmine to be happy in her life.

"He just finished telling me," Jacob replied. Jacob himself was deep in thought, he did not know why Jasmien had come to the conclusion that her life was so... worthless to the pack. When in reality, it was the exact opposite, the pack loved Jasmine, she was family. 

"Then Jake, what do we do?" Seth questioned. He feared for Jasmine's life at this point.

"Jasmine's protection is my first priority. She needs to be safe, and more importantly, the outcome cannot be her death," Jacob spoke. After he spoke, there was a silence that seemed to be almost dark in feeling.

"That being said, I think that we should try to keep her away from knowing that we know what she's planning and we need everyone in on this plan," Jacob said.

Then, almost as that was planned, the rest of the pack and walked into Jacobs's house. Jacob looked towards Jared and Seth, and Seth responded with,

"Hey come on, I know you needed everyone here," Seth stated. Jacob left himself and that was when the pack and all sat down together so that they could begin discussing how they would fix the problem which advised.

"Guys, thank you for being here. This plan will save Jasmine's life," Jacob stated. He looked towards the pack and they all looked at Jacob back in seriousness. They all knew that an imprint was no joke, and that meant that they needed to be serious about the situation at hand.

"Now, the plan," Jacob stated. He clapped his hands together and then he began to explain the plan.

Jacob then began to state what he wanted to occur in his plan, a big part of the plan was that Jasmine could not know that they knew that she was going to sacrifice herself. 

Thus, when Jasmine did attempt to spend time with the pack they all acted on it as if they were hiding something which they were. All that Jasmine had wanted to do was to spend the last moments of her life with the people that she cared about the most, it seemed as though they weren't even willing to give her the time a day.