Chapter 39

Next day.....

She reached college & didn't find him with their gang...after searching for sometime she found him in library....

He was sitting their with an open book... Showing everyone that he is reading but actually he was lost somewhere....

She directly goes to him and catch his hand,& started to drag him... At first he didn't get what was happening, but coming out of his web he noticed her, dragging him outside the library.... He frees his hand roughly & she looks back at him with wonder...

Rajveer- ye kya battmiji hai....sabke samne drama krna jaruri hai?? Pagal wagal ho gai ho kya...
He asked in a irritated tone....
Tears formed in her eyes immediately....

Naina- Battmiji????.... Drama????.... Ok I m sorry for this Battmijji.... & Drama...wo to kal aapne kiya tani ke samne...sabke samne....or ab mere samne.... Or haan...pagal ho rhi hu mai...plzzz bass kijiye ab ye mjaak...i know ap mjak kr rhe ho, mujhe smjhane ke liye.... Samjh gai hu mai... ab plzz kah dijiye ye mjak h....

She said while tears rolling on her cheeks... & He noticed her face, which was dull... Swollen & red eyes due to crying continuously.... She noticed his expression got soft.... So,she cups his face between her palms...

Naina- I'm sorry....mai dobara se aisi koi bakwas nhi krugi...sochugi bhi nhi.... Hum milkar...baat karege mummy se...wo maan jaegi...plzz gussa mt kriye na...apko datna h aap daat lo...pr ye mjak bnd kijiye mujhe bilkul acha nhi lga...

He was just looking at her while she saying all this...

Naina- plzz kuch boliye....
She was hoping for his caring reaction his love filled care....but what comes from him again startled her....
He composed himself....& moves her hand from his face slowly &...

Rajveer- Ho gya???.... Ya kuch or bhi baki hai... Look, ek hi baat bar bar repeat krna mujhe pasand nhi so last bar bol rha hu, m not joking...just get that in ur tiny mind...nd behave urself, &..don't do this again... Now if u done, so can i leave...m getting late...

He was about to move  but she hold his hand again....

Naina- kyu kar rahe h aap aisa....kya problem hai .. i know koi baat hai isliye aap aisa kar rhe ho na...plzz bta dijiye...kisi ne kuch kaha h...maa...maa ne to kuch nhi kaha h??
She asked in a doubtful tone...

Rajveer- listen, bahot ho gya tumhara...tumhe itti si baat samjh nhi aati...thik hai...kaise proof du btao...one minute, let me introduce you to someone...

She looks at him with confusion & he goes inside the library & comes back with a girl....

Rajveer- meet with my New gf Nandini....

Naina- girl... Friend...??? Ab fir se naya jhooth...plzz Rajveer st..

She was shocked...she once looked at the girl then Rajveer.... He cuts her in between...

Rajveer- noooo nainaa, kaise samjhau jhooth nhi hai...maan kyu nhi leti tum.... she loves me & now we are together...

He holds her hand nd kissed then put it on his heart....both smiles at each other...

Rajveer- ab to believe kr lo...yaa tumhare liye itna mushkil hai manna...