Venice

Third person POV

The beautiful brunette hair tied in a ponytail, and a face that turned heads gave away her identity. She had glasses on and a small backpack that revealed she had packed in a hurry. Well she must have. She looked stunning as usual. But she had a lost look on her face. Suddenly she looked at her phone nodded and started walking.

Emily's POV

After walking for 10 minutes I found the place I was looking for. It was a beautiful building with old age architecture. Beautiful long balconies. I hurried up to the second floor and took the key out from the flower pot nearby. As soon as she opened the door somebody slapped her hard.

She was stunned. She looked up to find a pissed off Belle.

“Have you lost your mind? Ems! Do you take me to be a fool? I had everything planned perfectly. And you had to go prancing around with John! He is supposed to stay away from us! Hes a mark Ems! Why do you think I left him. They follow him around to keep an eye on everything and everyone.”

Emily looked confused. So Belle settled her down ,“Ems Oh Em's!” Belle realized her folly. She shouldn't have slapped her so hard. Belle gave her a tight hug. When Belle was hugging Emily, she saw the prettiest baby girl she had ever laid her eyes on. Emily moved away from Belle to go near the little girl.

Emily was scared to pick the girl up. This divine little angel. The girl stopped playing with her toys and got up on shaky legs to move towards Emily. The baby smiled and went on to touch Emily's cheek. Emily started crying. Stan's daughter. This is Stan's daughter. He would have been so happy. May his soul rest in peace.

Belle started crying too. She knew exactly what Emily was thinking. She was thinking about Stan. She spoke softly,“ Emily. He wanted to call her Emily. So I named her Emily.”

This made Emily cry even harder. As if the girl understood what was happening she came closer to Emily and touched her cheeks, as if saying stop crying. Emily smiled and picked her up. She played with her. After some time the baby started dozing off. Belle picked her up and placed her in her bed.

“We have alot to talk about. First things first. You and I need to leave in 2 hours. We are going to India. I have brought a house and restaurant there. We will be living there for a while. After that we will go back to London. India will be our hideout place from now on. Your father is safe and in India right now. He is the one who has helped me out in these tough times.”

Emily just nodded. She had alot to say. She would meet her father first. She was confused and tired. She needed some clarification. As far as John was concerned, well that boat had probably sailed for the best.