8

Woow this book already hit 1k reads!!! That you guys!! Plus should I make Toni intersex or no🤔

Toni

I am in shocked that I'm kissing Jason's sister. I know I shouldn't but I like this.

She tried to pull away but I pulled her back down and kissed her for a few more second then pulled away.

"I'm very sorry" she said getting off me.

"It's alright" I said sitting up.

"I should go check on JJ" she said turning around.

"No you not" I said grabbing her hand pulling her towards me. "Don't trying leaving after you kissed me"

"Im sorry about that it's just-"

"How cute I am or that we're alone and you've always wanted to kiss me" I smirked.

"Ok I'm done" she said blushing walking away from me.

"Hey I was kidding" I said rushing to stop her. "Unless..."

"Yea no"

"But you over her blushing so which one is it" I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"It's neither topaz"

"It was because of how cute I am"

"Can you stop talking about it"

"Alright" I shrugged.

"JJ can't know about it"

"Why not?" I asked confused.

"Cause that's my brother and he's your best friend"

"Ok but before you got check on JJ..". I cupped her face and pulled her into a kiss.

"Stop we can't do this toni" she said pushing me away from her.

"Jeez ok". She walked out the room and I just stood their.

I didnt feel like waiting for Cheryl to come back so I just went downstairs to see what Penelope was doing.

"Whatcha doing blossom"

"Finding a way to kept you out of my house topaz" she said eating a banana.

"We both know you like me coming over"

"I do, I have somebody to make fun of and won't get mad about it"

"Dang you cant joke on jason" I laughed.

"No he gets pissed off"

"Wow what a loser" I said as my phone rung. "Yeallo"

"Toni we got a serpent meeting come to the whyte wyrm" jughead said.

"Alright on my way" I said before hanging up. "See you later blossom"

"Be careful out there topaz"

"I will" I said walking to the front door.

Cheryl

I walked back in my room to see Toni was gone.

"I leave for three minutes and she's gone" I whispered to myself. I went downstairs and saw my mother in the kitchen. "Mother do you know where toni is?"

"She left, somebody called her for something I think"

"Ok thanks" I said before going up into my room. I saw a jacket on my chair and I picked it up and looked at it. "Where did this come from?"

I looked at the back and saw it said southside serpents.

"JJ" I yelled.

"What is it...what's wrong" he said rushing into my room.

"Is this yours" I said showing him the jackets.

"No it's Toni's, let me call her" he said going to get his phone.

"Ok". I sat on my bed and admired the leather jacket.

"She's not picking up...she's gonna need this"

"Would she be home, I'll just drop it off over their?" I asked.

"She's not home, if she was she would've picked the phone up. She's probably at the whyte wyrm as they call it"

"Then I'll go take it over there" I said standing up.

"It's best if you just stay here, she can get it tomorrow. It's dangerous over there"

"I am dangerous" I said putting my shoes on. "Now move you hobo"

"Alright I warned you". I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys and went to my car.

•••

It took me a while to find this whyte wyrm. I've probably been driving for the past 10 minutes trying to find it. Soon as I turned down a dark street I found it and their was a lot of people outside but no toni.

Just in case they were gonna jump me I put her jacket on then got out the car. I walked up to the door and someone opened it for me.

I didn't say thanks cause I'm pretty sure they don't. I looked around for Toni but didn't see her.

"Damn there's a lot of you guys, I wanna be in this gang" I whispered to myself. I finally found Toni sitting with jughead, fangs, sweetie pea and Betty. Wow.

She looked at me and instantly got up. She said something to them and rushed to me.

"The hell are you doing here?" She asked pissed.

"To give you this damn jacket you left in my house" I said turning around for her to see. She grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.

"You are not supposed to be on this side of town"

"Well I am toni, here take this and I'll be on my way out" I said taking the jacket off and throwing it at her.

"Cheryl" she yelled as I walked away from her. I try to do one nice thing for her and she gets pissed.