Hi,Nice to meet ya!I'm Sofie.

Samira's POV:
I still can't figure out what's happening . I pulled the curtains aside and saw my dream city out there.London. I am confused as hell. Then I heard someone behind me, "My princess finally woke up". I turned around and saw a really beautiful middle aged woman. "Are you ok,Sofie?you seem confused.Did something happened?"  "I'm Sofie?" I'm now more confused. "Oh my god ,Sofie.I told you not to sleep that much on holidays. You even forgot your own name. Now , go to shower and I want you in the table in  30 minuets. "Ok" I replied. I couldn't think straight. What is really happening? Then the thought crossed my mind. Am I here because I wished to be here at 11:11? And of course the weird dream. So, did life gave me a chance to fix things? If this is what it means than I'm happy cuz I hated my life. Yes I did. Let me start from the first.
I'm Samira Watson. I was raised in a orphanage. When I was 16 my real parents found me and took me back to my home. I was happy but my happiness was not for so long. My parents died 2 years after in a car accident. I was broken. I had no one. I was left alone. Then I found Perrie and Natasha. They became my life. The only thing that I'm gonna miss about my old life is them.

"Why are you still standing there?Go to shower you lazy potato" l snapped out of my thoughts. I went to the shower and tried to make thing clear. Life has given me a chance. I'm surprised. Usually it isn't in my favor but this time. Never mind, the way the woman talks or shouts at me it seems like she's my mom. I mean Sofie's mom. I have to say that woman could win miss universe if she tried once. She seems sweet though. I finished my shower. I wrapped the towel around me and opened the closet. When I opened it I was shocked. It was probably bigger than my old bedroom. I just couldn't decide what to wear so I grabbed a random t-shirt and a skirt and ran to the table. I smelled something sweet. God it feels like I haven't ate for ages. The beautiful lady, I mean mom made me some pancakes. Yay! I screamed. "Hold your houses! It's hot." She said with a playful voice. "I don't care. I'm hotter than this" I joked. " No, you're not". I heard another voice while is not from mom. "Hey big sis! Did ya forget 'bout me? I'm the cause of global warming."
I have a sister?!!

(Next chapter: Famous model elder sister)
Author's note:Did you liked the story so far? If there is any mistake than I'm sorry. English is not my first language.
Thank you for reading my story ;)