Chapter 20

Jinyoung POV

After Jimen left Youngjae wouldn't stop looking at Jennie's body. I felt bad because one, he has never seen something like this and two, he hasn't slipped into little space which I'm kinda worried.

"JaeJae?" I spoke and Youngjae looked at me before speaking.

"I'm not a little Jinyoung."

It sounded so cold and mean but I know inside he's just broken. Just then one of Jimens guards or minions came in and walked towards us.

"Well well well" he said and he pulled out a knife.

"What do you want?" I asked and he smiled before walking towards me.

"To kill you two"

"You can't Jimen won't allow it." Youngjae said.

"Oh! You mean my boss that I just killed?" He said and asked. I froze at this.

"What do you mean." I spoke and he laughed before calling for someone.

"Josh! Bring him!!" He yelled and then the door open. In walked a guy with Jimen in his arms................dead.

"Now my name is Issac and ima kill you guys." Issac said before coming near us.

"HELP!!!" Youngjae yelled.

"Shut up!" Issac yelled and went towards Youngjae but just as he was gonna hurt him the doors got busted open again.

But this this time it was someone I thought I would never see again.

No ones POV

"Jaebum!" Youngjae yelled and Jaebum looked at Youngjae before he rushed towards Issac and tackled him. Not even five seconds later more people came in.

"Mark? Jackson? BamBam? Yugyeom? Yoongi? Namjoon? Jungkook? Kai? Chen?" Jinyoung said and they all smiled softly before Jungkook and Namjoon went to help Jaebum.

"Are you guys ok?" Yoongi asked as he untied Youngjae and BamBam untied Jinyoung.

As soon as they both were untied they hugged Yoongi and BamBam. The others were all looking around making sure nothing else happened.

"Asshole!" Jaebum screamed as he punched they guy one more time before letting Jungkook and Namjoon take him over.

"Baby!" Jaebum said as he feel on his knees next to Yoongi and Youngjae. As soon as Youngjae heard Jaebums voice he broke down crying and launched himself into Jaebums arms.

"Bummmiee!!" Youngjae said as he slipped into little space. Even threw then pain Jinyoung still smiled silently before he got up.

"Guys let's get out of here." He said and everyone agreed. But as Jaebum went to get up Youngjae wouldn't stand.

"Baby? What's wrong?" He spoke up and he got back down only to see Youngjae asleep. Jaebum silently laughed and picked him up.

Soon the group of boys made their way out. As they did Yoongi called the cops and they pulled up. They took everyone statements and everything while some cops went into the building and arrested all the men that were passed out, before they left.

*At 2{3}Jaes apartment*

After saving Jinyoung and Youngjae the boys all went to their homes. Jinyoung went with Markson because he didn't want to be alone.

Jaebum was sitting on the couch with Youngjae on his lap. Even with Youngjae asleep and here in his arms Jaebum didn't want to let the younger go. He just kept on staring at Youngjae with tears building up in his eyes.

Without realizing it a tear fell it hit Youngjaes hand causing him to wake up, since he was not really sleeping at this point tho.

"Jaebum?" Youngjae said as he put a hand on Jaebums cheek wiping the tears. But they kept on coming and soon Jaebum was full on crying.

"I was so scared! I thought I was gonna lose you! I love you too much baby don't ever leave me again!" Jaebum said and Youngjae sat up more with one leg on each side of Jaebum. He then pulled Jaebum into a hug and Jaebum buried his head in Youngjaes neck.

"Don't cry it's ok I'm here now thanks to you and I will never leave you ever." Youngjae said as he hugged Jaebum and kissed his head before pulling back.

Jaebum looked up at Youngjae before leaning in and kissing him. The younger kissed back and soon he was on his back with Jaebum on top of him.

"I love you so much baby and I want to continue but do you want to continue?" Jaebum said and Youngjae nodded. Soon the two were kissing again and Jaebum picked the younger up before walking to their bedroom.

____________
Should I make a smut chapter??