"I'm fine."

Hey guys! I'm finally posting my first actual story on here. Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. This was requested the user will stay anonymous so yeah. This is a Jeff  x reader.
️ Warning ⚠️ May contain mentions of suicide! Also it will contain cursing. You have been warned.

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed slamming my door. "COME AT ME ONE MORE TIME WITH THIS BULLSHIT I WILL BE SURE TO PUT A BULLIT IN YOUR HEAD BITCH!" My father screamed back.I locked the door. This has been going on since mom's death. He always yells at me. I'm sick of it... It not only hurts our relationship but it also hurts me mentally.

I backed up against the door and started sobbing. I can't wait for the weekend. I won't have to worry about anything. No one following me, no one up my ass, nothing. God I can't wait.

Timeskip

I just got back from school. I'm packing my bag.
Phone? Check.
Charger? Check.
Note? Check.
Rope? Check.
Finally. I'm ready. Time to go. "Dad I'm heading out! Bye!" I said, not giving him a chance to respond before I walked out  the door. I walk to the woods and find the perfect tree.

After some walking I finally found the right tree. I climbed up and got to the perfect branch. I tie the rope to the tree and the other end around my neck. "I'm sorry, Jeff." I said before I jumped. It all turned black.

I woke up in a dark hospital room with a terrible headache. 'Wait. I'm not supposed to wake up. God damnit!'     "(Y/n)! Your awake! How do you feel, darling? Oh my god Slender's going to be so happy when you wake up! Hold on. I need to tell him! Sit tight! I'll be right back!" Trender said. Oh god.

I little bit later Jeff bursts in the door panting. "(Y/n), your okay!! Oh my God you had me so worried! DON'T FUCKING DO THAT AGAIN! YOU BITCH! I love you and nothings gonna change that. Now p-please don't do that again! Promice me!"His voice cracking at the end. I looked down. I didn't know what to say...
"I'm sorry." Was all I could say. I didn't mean to hurt him. That's the last thing I wanted. "Please don't do that again! People love you! I love you!" He yelled sobbing. I was in shock. He..loved me? When? How long has he felt this way? I didn't know what to say other than, "I love you too. I promice I won't do this again." He lifted his head from my lap. "You... love me back?" He asked. I gently smiled at him. "Of course. Who couldn't." I lifted his head and kissed his lips. I felt him kiss back. We pulled away with a smile. "I love you." I stated. "I love you too, baby."

Hey, sorry if it was short. Did you like it? Please tell me in the comments below. Thank you and have a FANTASTIC time.