✿ | Dating History

𝐉𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤

2008-2010

This was Hyebin's first ever real relationship, yes she had a few "Boyfriends" In middle school. But he was her first real boyfriend. They began dating while Jay was getting ready to debut and Hyebin was training with the girls. Their relationship never went public but there were a few rumors about the two before hand. But they broke up in 2010 a few months after all of Jays scandals happened and Hyebin was busy with 2NE1. He actually admitted on an Instagram live that he still catches up on 2NE1s activities and Hyebins solo career.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨

 2015-Present  (four years)

2015-Present (four years)

Hyebin and Minho met through one of the SM stylists in 2013 at a variety show backstage. The two became close friends and it became obvious that they both had crushes on each other to their members. They began dating in early 2015 (March 13th to be exact). Hyebin and Minho announced their relationship a year after they started dating and they have been going strong ever since. They have even talked about getting married when Minho gets released from his military services. Minho and Hyebin are the longest lasting couple in K-Pop and fans love them together.