[05]

Are you fucking kidding me? How the hell does he know where I live?!

"Uhm, I will leave and let you two be." Ellis says, winking. God damn him and his winking ability!

"So, how are you darling? You can talk now I see," Harry says with his fucking smirk.

"Youre such a fucking douche." I say, getting ready to slam the door in his face, but he stops me.

"Come on, babe. What happened back at school?"

Ha, yeah like Im going to tell him. He must be mental if he thinks I will.

"Get the fuck out of my house." I say,

"No, actually I was getting ready to come in, talk to your brother for a minute." Harry says, winking too. Fuck them!

But then an idea hits me,

"U-Uh, actually Ellis isnt my brother." I say to Harry, right as he closes the front door.

"Oh yeah? Then what is he?" He better buy this, itll make him finally get out of my fucking house.

"My boyfriend." I say a little too quickly, fuck Maze. My concious says, now he really wont buy it!

"Maze,"

He called me by my name! Score 1 for Maze!

"My darling,"

Oh fuck him.

"Do you really think Im that stupid?"

Yes. Yes I do Harry.

"Well I dont know. I would have bought it." I lied

"Maze, that wall over there has pictures of you and your family,"

I cut him off,

"And? Maybe he was just a really close boyfriend?"

"Darling, there are baby pictures."

Oh shit. Fuck my life.

"Wow. You caught me." I say, with a bored tone.

I walk away from him and into the kitchen, going back to the water that I was boiling. Ellis must have turned it off because he was talking to me.

"Are you making tea?"

Holy shit! I jump and the hot water that I was pouring into the mugs gets all over me.

"Fuck! Thats hotttt!"

It burns like hell. That water is fucking hot!

"Oh shit. Maze, I didnt mean to scare you," Harry says, while trying to find a rag. Yeah like thats going to do anything.

Fuck this shit. Its too fucking hot, and I dont care right now. I lift the bottom of my shirt over my head, and instantly feel ten times better.

As Harry finally finds a rag, that piece of shit, he turns around and drops it immediatley, his mouth doing the same right after.

Oooh, now I can play with him.

"Whats wrong Harry? Cats caught your tongue?"

I say with an evil smirk, just like he did.

"U-Uh,"

"Thats what I thought." I say, swaying my hips as I walk past him to go to my room to get a new shirt, specifically a dry one.

When I reach my door, I open it and go straight to my closet, looking for a sweater because, heyy, why the fuck not, right?

As Im looking through my sweaters, still with just my bra covering my upper half, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind. It scared the shit out of me!

"Holy shit, Harry! Dont do that!" He is scaring me too much in one day.

"You cant do that, you know."

"Do what?" I say, not really giving a fuck.

"Lead me on like that."

OH GOD. He thinks that I was leading him on. HA HA. THIS IS GREAT. IM LITERALLY DYING INSIDE.

"If you actually think I was leading you on, then you must be high." I mean that.

"Im not kidding, and Im definitely not high. You gave me a serious boner."

"Ew, gosh, Harry!! Thats fucking disgusting!" I say, trying to wriggle out of his grasp on me, haha, nice try, Maze.

"Its your fault." He says, putting his face in the crook of my neck, leaving little pecks here and there.

"It is not!" It really wasnt!

"Let me take you out tonight," He says

"No."

He thought I was going somewhere with him. Over my dead body.

"Yes. We will leave in an hour." He is clearly stupid.

"Uhm, no. You can leave now though." Wow I love being a bitch.

"Or we can leave now." Wow. He just doesnt listen at all.

"I thought you said an hour?"

"I did. Now get ready."

"I just said Im not going."

"No. You didnt. You were clarifying that I said you have an hour to get ready."

Wow, I see what he fucking did there.

"Ugh! Youre such a bitch! You tricked me!" Douche

"Darling, you fell for it."

"I might have fell for it, but Im still not going anywhere with you."

"Yes, you are. Get ready! You only have,

He looks at his watch and says,

"50 minutes! Chop chop!"

Are you fucking kidding me? Im not going anywhere with him! Gosh!

"You really are dumb,"

"And whys that, darling?"

"Im not fucking going anywhere with you."

"Yes, you are."

"No, Im fucking not. You seriously piss me off." I want him to just leave.

"You piss me off too." Good.

"Well, Harry, why the fuck are you here then?"

"Because I wanted to fucking take you out somewhere."

"You just fucking said that I piss you off. I generally dont speak or get near people that piss me off, which is one of the many reasons why I dont socialize with you."

Am I wrong?

"So bitchy,"

He says, taking a step closer towards me.

"So feisty," He takes another step closer,

"So stubborn," Another step, wrapping his arms around my front

"And I still want to take you out." At this point he is whispering, nudging his face into the crook of my neck.

"Will you get ready, please?" He says, barely above a whisper, and I cant help but feel bad for him for some odd reason.

I take his arms, that are around me, and set them back by his sides. I walk to my closet, pick out a pair of black, ripped, skinny jeans, and a pair of dark washed skinny jeans, and ask,

"Which ones?" With a smile on my face, slowly seeing one appear on Harry's too.

····

Heyy, short I know. But its something!

Anyways, hope you guys like it so far and you should share my story to get more people to read it ;-)

byeee<3