How We Met

Author-kun: Remember that this story is not completely as it appears in The Walking Dead, I am going to change many things through the story so that it works. One of them is how Rick and Negan know each other, but not totally. This is because Rick and Negan know each other through some things that happened like taking Maggie to The Hilltop to take her to the doctor. Glenn will also die as happened in The Walking Dead (being killed by Negan's bat, which is Lucille as Negan named her). Remember too that Rick is already the Leader in Alexandria. Oh and Negan talks a lot. Now without further ado, you can read the story.

Rick POV

Today I woke up a little more tired than usual, but I didn't pay attention to it and I got out of bed, going to my bathroom. Already in the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and I realized that my beard was a little too long so I cut it until it was completely short and not with much hair. Then I took off my clothes and turned on the transparent shower water that was in my bathroom. Waiting for the water to warm up I looked again in the mirror but this time at my hair that was long to my shoulders and my curls everywhere after getting up, but I didn't pay attention to it and got into the shower. In the shower, I realized how much I missed having a bath early in the morning, but with all the work I've had, I couldn't do it. So I took my time to bathe and relax Until Judith started crying. I quickly got out of the shower and put on my clothes as quickly as possible to run to Judith's room and carry her in my arms. 

When I carried Judith she quickly stops crying and look me in the eyes and then start to smile and laugh at me because I was all wet. Then I took her to the kitchen with me and warmed up some milk, then checked if it was cold enough to give it to Judith and she started drinking it without problems. While she drank the milk I took advantage of it and I began to dry my hair with the towel. Then I picked her up in my arms and went outside. Then walk to Olivia's house and knock on the door. When the door opened I put Judith in front of my face and she smiled at Olivia. "Oh, but it's Judith. Thanks, Rick for going through the job of bringing me Judith before you go out", she told me and I just nodded and kissed Judith before I left. 

When I left I started walking to the entrance where I met everyone and realized that Maggie was very bad. "Maggie, what's up, you're fine ... where are you Gleen," before she could answer me she passed out in my arms. At that moment I went into a panic and carried Maggie to the caravan. Gleen later appeared and told me "Maggie has been feeling completely bad and I was thinking of taking her to the doctor at The Hilltop". "And what the hell are we waiting for, LET'S GO", I said and shouted. Then we got on the caravan and went on the way to The Hilltop with our friends.

 Time Skip

On the way to get Maggie to The Hilltop Maggie kept fainting and getting worse every moment. Everything also got worse because some of the guys we killed were from The Saviors. Now they are chasing us to kill us but we have been able to escape and avoid a fight so far. All until we had to walk in the middle of the Forest with Maggie on a stretcher and The Saviors put us on our knees before their leader. A tall man appeared and from what I see strong, with the hair back, a little beard, black hair with a few gray hairs, brown eyes, white skin with a touch of cinnamon, black jacket, black pants, black gloves, a bat on his shoulder, and to finish a smirk of mockery. Equally a dangerous aura that you don't have to mess with. "Who is the leader," he asked after talking for a while. He was moving his bat around everyone and then he spoke to me"You're Rick right. I'm Negan and I do not appreciate you killing my men, also when I send my people to kill your people for killing my people you killed more of my people ... not cool not fucking cool ... you have no fucking idea how not fucking cool that shit is...what I think you're gonna be up to speed here shortly ... You are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes. " He said while looking at me with a smirk while laughing. Then he spoke again "Fuck yeah you are ... you see Rick whatever you do no matter fucking what you do not mess with The New World Order is this and it's really very simple even if you're fucking stupid which you very well maybe. You can understand it. Now I know that is a mighty big nasty pill to swallow but swallow it you must certainly motherfucking will ". 

Then he looked at me and again with the smirk on his face laughed. " You rule the roost...you built something...you thought you were safe...I get it, but the word is out. You are not safe not even fucking close in fact you are fucked more fucked if you don't give me what I want, and what I want is half your shit if that's too much then you can go make, find, or steal more and it'll even out sooner or later. This is your way of life now the more you fight back harder it will be so if someone comes to your door you fucking let us in we own that fucking door...You try to fucking stop us...we will fucking knock that fucker down". Again he stopped talking but now he was looking at his bat that was close to the ground.

 A few seconds later and he spoke again " You understand", he asked me while he looked me in the eye. Then he came a little closer and put his hand in his ear as if to say he doesn't hear my answer. Then he said "What no answer", then he walked away while touching his chin, at the same time brushing his beard with his hand. "You don't really think that you were gonna go through this without being punished now, did you. I don't want to kill you just want to make that clear from the get-go. I want you to work for me and you can't do that if you're fucking dead now can you...I'm not growing a garden, but you killed my people, but a whole damn shitload of them more than I'm comfortable with and for that well for that you gotta fucking pay". He then stops and looks at me "So now...I'm gonna beat the holy fuck fucking faggot it fuck, I don't want you". Negan stopped again and swing his bat to then going to Maggie "Jesus you look fucking shitty I should just put you out of your misery right now" he said but then I hear a scream saying 'NO', and when I turn around I saw that Glenn was the one to scream. He was trying to stop Negan and going to him but a man of Negan stops him and throw him on the floor, all this while Maggie was watching and scream 'stop it'. The man known as Dwight got on top of Gleen and pointed the arrow at the head of Glenn. "Yeah nope, nope, get him back in line", said Negan while he looks a little pissed. 

Then Dwight got him in line and all I could remember was how Maggie screamed that night while Glenn was being killed. How Abraham was killed, how I almost cut the hand of carl, and how we got Maggie to the doctor of The Hilltop. That night I could not sleep but I did not know what I would live and that was the story of Negan and me.