Flirting😊 😉(❤️angela x female reader❤️)

You are some what new to the lab. You a forensic anthropologist and a forensic profiler so it only made sense for them to hire you. You know everyone a little but not everything about everyone it's been just about a month

Also obviously Y/N = your name
———————-———————-——————
POV third person
    It was a slow day at the lab. No new case. No interesting museum work. Just boring busy work. So y/n, Angela, Hodgins, and Zack were just standing around a table talking and doing little boring projects. Hodgins says "Y/N if you were queen of the lab who would you want to be your king" jokingly flirting. "I'd like to pass on the king I'm actually looking for a queen." Y/n says than smirks and winks at Angela. Angela blushes a deep red and smiles. "I'm gonna go get lunch" y/n states blandly and left.

Zack: "I'm confused what just happened?" "Y/n was flirting with Angela and saying she is gay. How did you not get that." Hodgins says amused at the intern. He continues and says "so Angela you interested?" Angela blushes and says "uh no she was just kidding." I"it didn't appear that way" Zack states dryly.  "Well fine I do like her a lot but she'd never feel the same way right?"
Hodgins: "Ange she does ask her out."  Angela nervously responds, "I can't. What if she says no." Y/n walks out from behind the door and says "I promise I won't"
Angela: "you heard that?" Y/n calmly walks over cups her face and softly kisses her lips then says "yeah"

(I know not that good I'm gonna get better I promise)