A Year Later (Meet Sabrina' Sister Stacie)

A Year Later, the guys of The New Edition Story just premiere the New Edition Story on BET two months ago!!! Keith, Algee and Elijah decide to retire from stripper at the stripclub while Bryshere, Woody and Luke decide to make more money!!!
Meet Stacie Thomas, Sabrina oldest sister decided to move to Los Angeles from San Diego after she dumped her boyfriend, the father of her two daughters Sandra (8) and Noelle (1)!!!

Sabrina: Hi!!! Come on in!!!
Elijah: What's up, Stacie???
Stacie: Hi!! I got my own place downtown and I need me another boyfriend!!!
Elijah: wow!!!
Sabrina: so where's my nieces???
Stacie: I dropped the girls off at their grandparents!!! Y'all cool now???
Sabrina: yes!!! We decide to call off the engagement and end the relationship, we're friends now!! I got a new boyfriend; his name is Jamie and he's aspiring rapper from Atlanta, we're officially dating!!!
Stacie: what??
Sabrina: I like him a lot!!! We been dating for about a week!!!
Elijah: Well I'm about to go home and get ready for tonight!!! you're going to that new nightclub tonight???
Sabrina: yes!!! And I'll taking Stacie with me to find her a new man!!! Jamie is picking me and Stacie up!!

Club Hollywood
Sabrina: what you think???
Stacie: this club is hanging!!!
Jamie: I'll be back, I'm going to the restroom!!
Sabrina: Okay!! Come on, I want you to meet the fellas!! Bryshere, Woody, I like y'all to meet Stacie, my sister!!!
Stacie: Hi!!!
Bryshere: Hi!!!
Woody: How you doing??? Nice to meet you!!!
Algee: How you doing??? I'm Algee and this is my best friend Kourtney, she and Bryshere are dating!!!!
Kourtney: Hi, nice to meet you!!! This is Lena, Algee ex- girlfriend and my best friend!!!
Stacie: Hi!!!
Lena: Hi!!! Algee and I decided to end the relationship!!!
Stacie: so y'all friends now???
Lena: yes!!! 
Kourtney: Come on, I want you to meet Trisha and Keith!!! Trisha, this is Stacie, Sabrina' sister, she moved to Los Angeles!!!!
Trisha: Hi!!! Welcome to Los Angeles!!!
Keith: Keith Power, nice to meet you!!!
Trisha: let's go to the bar to get us some drinks!!!
Stacie: you know I'm a mother of 2 girls!!!
Trisha: what's their name???
Stacie: Sandra and Noelle and I don't drink alcohol anymore!!!!
Trisha: why not???
Stacie: I stop drinking alcohol before I was pregnant with Noelle!!!
Trisha: you don't have to drink alcohol, you can have an Mocktail, Lemonade, Iced Tea or a soda!!! Strawberry Margarita!!!
Stacie: Cherry Coke with cherry on it!!!
Ryan: who is she???
Keith: that's Sabrina's sister Stacie, she's so fine!!!
Sabrina: Keith, that's my sister, she's a mother now!!!
Keith: dang Stacie, what are you drinking???
Stacie: Cherry Coke!!! I stop drinking alcohol before I was pregnant with my 2nd child!!! Now I take care of my daughters and I'm done with alcohol for good!!!
Sabrina: I got a new boyfriend; his name is Jamie!!! I met him at a nightclub in San Diego where he's performed, he's an aspiring rapper from Atlanta then my cousin Christian and Jamie' bodyguard introduced him to me after the show!!! It's official, we been dating about a week.
Lena/Trisha: what??
Kourtney: an aspiring rapper??
Sabrina: Jamie!!! I like y'all to meet my new boyfriend, my boo, Jamie!!!
This is Trisha, Lena and Kourtney!!
Jamie: Hi ladies!!
Ladies: Hey Jamie!!
Stacie: I'm going to ladies' room, excuse me!!

Restroom
Stacie: (sighing) Why did you came to the ladies' room and the men room is on the left!!!
Ryan: you must be Stacie, right???
Stacie: yeah!!!
Ryan: come here!!!

Trisha: I better get home before my husband gets upset at me!!! Where's Ryan??? I got go home, my husband is picking me up!!! Keith, where's Ryan??? Where's Ryan???
Keith: I don't know!!! I got go, ok??? I'll see you in the morning!!!
Trisha: all right!!!
Sabrina: Where's Stacie??? Where's Stacie??
Algee: in the bathroom, the women restroom!!!
Sabrina: come on!!!! Stacie!!! Stacie!!! Stacie, where are you???
Stacie: (Moaning)
Trisha: what is that noise???
Sabrina: it probably be my sister!!!
Stacie: (moan/stop) oh my gosh, Sabrina!!! What are you doing???
Sabrina: No, what are you doing having sex with Trisha cousin??? Put my sister down!!!
Ryan: We just met!!!
Trisha: Stacie, is that a new bra???
Stacie: yep, it's a red bra!!
Sabrina: I'll be waiting for you!!! Come on!!!!
Stacie: (sigh)
Ryan- (kiss Stacie in the cheek) You like that, don't you???
Stacie: Yeah!!! When you took your shirt off because your chest make me hot!!!!
Trisha: Ryan, let's go, my husband is waiting!!!
Ryan: Look, I'll call you later, ok??? All right???
Stacie: All right!!! Here is my number, you call me sometimes!!! (Laughing) I gave him my phone number!!
Sabrina: (laughing)

Stacie" Apartment
Stacie: Sandra, come on!!!
Sandra: coming!!! I'm ready!!!
(Bus Honking)
Stacie: That's the school bus, have a good day at school, Sandra!!!
Sandra: Bye Mama!!!!
Stacie: (sighing)

(Door open and closed)
Valerie: Stacie, I'm here!!!
Stacie: Hi Auntie Valerie!!!
Valerie: Nice place!!! I ain't seen you since the funeral a month ago!!!
Stacie: yeah!!!
Sabrina: Hi Aunt Valerie!!
Valerie: Hi!!! How is you and Jamie doing??
Sabrina: You know we been dating for about a week, he's so cute!!!
Valerie: Before y'all mother died, she told me to keep an eye on both of you!!! I wish she was still here!!!
Sabrina: me too!!!
Stacie: How did my mother died???
Valerie: she was found unresponsive, and the ambulance rushed her to the hospital, and she passed away the next day!!! The doctor said she died of strangulation and there was blood clot on her neck!!!
Sabrina: I wanna know who kill my mother, who kill my mother!!!!
Valerie: (sighing) Grandma says it's her boyfriend who (start crying) kill her!!!
Stacie: oh my God, no, no!!! (Sobbing)
Valerie: (tears) the police arrest him for murder and he remain in jail without bond and awaiting trial!!! Girls, I'm so sorry!!! She's your mother and she is my sister!!!
Stacie: (tears) I talk to my father after the funeral, he says your mother was a wonderful person and he told me to take care of your kids!!! That's his granddaughters too!!!
Valerie: Where's my niece Noelle???
Stacie: she awake!!! She couldn't attend the funeral but she was at the repast!!! I met someone new, he's Trisha cousin!!!
Valerie: who is he???
Stacie: his name is Ryan and he's a great guy!!!! We met last night!!! Hi my little girl, say hi to Auntie Valerie!!!
Valerie: Hey!!! Why did she couldn't attend the funeral???
Sabrina: Grandma and Grandpa won't let her!!!
Valerie: why not???
Stacie: Grandma told me to find someone to watch Noelle so I asked my father that I need someone to watch Noelle and he says Aunt Dee can watch her so before I left for my mother' funeral, I dropped her off at my Aunt's house!!!! My girls' father and grandparents was at the funeral so I called Aunt Dee and says Aunt Dee, come to my grandparents house, we're having a repast and her father and grandparents want to see her!!! Sandra and Noelle love their father so much!!!!
Valerie: we're having a family gathering this Friday, we're doing a big fish fry in honor of your mother and seafood boil and un seafood boil and I will love y'all to come and cook!!!
Stacie: I'm down!!!
Sabrina: count me in!!!
(Door knocking)
Sabrina: that must be Jamie, I told him to come to my sister's house.
(Door open)
Sabrina: Hi!!!
Jamie: Hey!!! (Kiss Sabrina on the cheek)
Stacie: Hey Jamie!!
Jamie: What's up???
(Door closed)
Sabrina: I want you to meet my niece Noelle and my Aunt Valerie. This is my new boyfriend, my boo Jamie!!
Valerie: Hi
Jamie: How y'all doing??
Valerie: I'm doing great!!! Nice to meet you!!
Sabrina: I'm finna go, Jamie is taking me out to lunch today then we're heading to the mall downtown so I'll call you later on.
Valerie: ok!! Bye!!!
(Door open and closed)
Sabrina: how did you get here??
Jamie: my cousin dropped me off!!! 
Sabrina: you want to drive my car??  I drive the Ford Mustang convertible.
Jamie: sure!!!