4:hi i'm||

Shoto todoroki wanted nothing more then to stay in bed but his two and only 'friends' Momo and jirou decided to take him out on their little date.

"Momo as much as I love to be your best friend and all but being the third wheel isn't something I would like to do now."shoto says as he sits in the backseat while jirou in the passenger-seat and Momo in the diver-seat

"Yeah yeah, just relax we're meeting sero, bakugou and, denki ok?"Momo says as she drives

||time skip to the club||

We finally arrived to you guess it, the strip club? But to be honest I really want to stay for some reason?

As Momo, jirou and, I had got out of the car we saw katsuki and the others waiting for us outside.

"About fucking time"Bakugou says as he walks over to todoroki giving him one of those bro hugs,yes it was indeed very manly thank's for asking.

Sero went to Momo asking' how are you today?' And such while denki stayed in the back not really wanting to talk to his ex.

Once we all got done introducing to each other we decided to head inside.

The place was pretty damn decent, Hell it didn't even look like a strip club.

A lady wearing a tight white button up shirt with a short black skirt, told us to pay our money at the front and to make sure we are clean, with no disease and such.

Once all of that was finished me and the group went to the bar and got some drinks.

Bakugou got vodka, Momo got water so did sero, jirou and denki just got a plain old beer, while I got wine.

"Would you like and thing else?" The bartender asked as he just gave us our drinks. We all said no as we begin to talk among each other.

Bakugou couldn't really drink much as he wasn't trying to cheat on his significant other as it wasn't very cool thing to do.

While sero, denki and, shoto out here being the single fucks they are, well it all was soon gonna change to be honest.

"Lady's and gents get your asses ready and money out for the red riot!!!"

The person announced as all these horny men and women, but mostly men went straight to the stage ready to see some action.

As everyone focus is on the stage I saw a person talk to this green hair boy, the person who was talking to the green haired boy looked at me, then looked back then walked up to the table.

"Hi I'm-"