One

Eddie- "Now, Eddie bear, remember, Slytherin or Ravenclaw

Eddie-
"Now, Eddie bear, remember, Slytherin or Ravenclaw. You must not be sorted into Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, those houses are rough and you're too fragile for them." Eddie's mother commands.
"Of course, Mommy. I'll try to be a Ravenclaw!"
"That's my boy. Now go get on the train, you don't want to be late. Don't forget to take your medicine, and don't forget to write everyday. Don't sit next to any rowdy kids on the train, I don't want you to get hurt." She instructed. Eddie nodded obediently, already prepared to follow all the aforementioned rules.
"Bye Mommy!" Eddie gives his mother a kiss on the cheek, and walks to the train. He was going to run, but he remembered his mother's rule, no running, he could trip.
On the train, he searched the compartments for the calmest and nicest looking people. He ended up choosing a cabin with a girl who looked to be in her fourth year and a couple boys around the same age.
"Uh, can I sit in here?" He asked. The girl looked up from her book and nodded.
"You a first year?" She asked. Eddie nodded. One of the boys laughed. He had tan skin and dark curly hair. The other boy was blond and pale while the girl was Asian with long black hair. They seemed nice enough.
"What houses are you guys in?" He asked as he sat down.
"We are all in Ravenclaw." The blond boy said. Eddie smiled.
"What's it like? I want to be in Ravenclaw or Slytherin!" He exclaimed. The darker boy laughed.
"It's pretty fun. Why do you want to be in those houses?" He asked. Eddie frowned, thinking. Why did he exactly want to be in theses houses?
"Well my mom told me I would get hurt in Gryffindor because they're all troublemakers and they're dangerous. I don't want to be with people that would probably get me hurt or in trouble. And she also said that Hufflepuffs don't take anything seriously." Eddie decided. The three older peers shared an amused look.
"I guess so then. I'm Amanda, and this is Jay," -pointing to the blond boy- "And this is Eric."
"I'm Eddie." He said, smiling.
The group talked, giving advice to the young boy, the whole ride. Once they got off the train Eddie waved goodbye and followed the other first years to the boats to take them across the lake.
Once inside the ginormous castle- it was better than he expected- the teacher, Professor Mcgonagall, went over what would happen during the sorting. As Eddie listened he noticed two boys in the back pushing each other around, he discretely turned his attention to them.
"Come on, Stan! Pay attention!" One of the boys said.
"Wha-Fuck you! I was the one trying to get you to pay attention anyway!"
"Ah, Stanley, do be quiet, we will get in trouble." The boy smirked, a silly teasing tone in his voice. The other boy scoffed and turned his attention back to the Professor. Eddie held in his laugh and followed suit. The group began to make their way inside. The giant doors opened and the parade of children went through. As they walked to the front of the room their older peers watched them, making predictions about which ones were going to end up in their houses. Eddie looked over to the Ravenclaw table, hoping to see Amanda or Jay or Eric, but he saw no familiar faces in the crowd.
At the front of the room sat the Sorting Hat. It didn't look as grand as Eddie imagined. To his surprise it began to sing about the houses and their history. When it was done the hall erupted in a brief round of applause.
Mcgonagall unrolled a long scroll and began to read off names. Eddie began to zone out, anxious for his turn. Finally only him and one of the boys he saw bickering in the hall stood left.
"Kaspbrak, Edward." The elderly woman read. Eddie took a deep breath and made his way up to the stool. He nervously took a seat and the hat was lowered onto his head. He closed his eyes shut tight, focusing all his power on trying to be in Ravenclaw.
Ravenclaw, huh? And why is that?
Because I'm smart.
Is that so? Or is it because Mommy said so?
I-
Well let's see what mommy says when she hears you're in....
"Gryffindor!" The hat exclaimed to the crowd. Eddie sat up out of shock.
"No!" He ripped the hat off his head and threw it to the ground angrily. The great hall echoed with a chorus of gasps. His face burned with anger.
"Fuck you, you stupid hat! Dickwad! What do you know?!" He exclaimed. The hat chuckled on the floor. From the Slytherin table, one of the boys that was bickering in the hall entrance stared in awe at the feisty boy. He could feel his heart skip a beat and his face turn red. How is he so cute? If Eddie had looked up from his fit of rage he would have seen the boy giving him the biggest heart eyes he would ever see. The headmaster chuckled from behind Eddie . Eddie angrily turned around glared at the man. The man's blue eyes twinkled with amusement and he was smiling.
"Please head to your table now," the headmaster laughed, "We still have one more child left." Eddie opened his mouth to retort, but closed it again, deciding that was probably a bad idea. He huffed and made his way over to the Gryffindor table. He angrily flopped down on the edge of the bench, and the person next to him scooted away from him in fear. They gave him a wary look, practically able to see the anger wafting off the small boy.
Mommy's gonna kill me when she gets the news...