- Day seven -

You yawned and stretched, throwing your legs off the edge of your bed.
You changed and walked downstairs to see that you were the only one awake. Moominmama deserves a break and nobody is awake so, you figured you would make breakfast. You decided to make pancakes. You made the batter and poured a scoop full into a hot pan. You did this repeatedly till you used up all the batter. You threw away the first pancake, since for some reason it always seems to burn. You placed plates and utensils and placed the pancakes in the center. You put other things like jam and butter as well. Now it was time to walked everyone up.you walked upstairs and quietly opened the door to the adult's bedroom. You softly shook Moominmama first. "Ah come on now Moominmama, wake up I made breakfast." You said softly, gently shaking her. She stirred awake. "Oh, thank you Y/N, your such a big help." You smiled as she got up and went downstairs. You woke up Moominpapa next and he walked downstairs. You left the room a quietly headed up the stairs to Moomin's room. You quietly creaked open the door and tiptoed to his bed. "Wake up sleepyhead, made breakfast." You whispered, shaking him softly. The male yawned and sat up. "Oh hello Y/N, I'll be down soon." He smiled. You returned the smile and walked downstairs and sat down to eat. You started to eat and Moomin came down the stairs and sat down to eat as well. Soon everyone finished and Moominmama did the dishes. You and Moomin headed outside to be met with colder winds. "Look's like autumn's coming." You smiled. You loved autumn, it was your favourite season. It reminded you of 'better times'. You looked over to Moomin, you were happy but he seemed upset. Your smile dropped and you became concerned. "Oh Moomin, what's the matter?" You asked, turning to him. "Well it's just that Snufkin's going to leave, and I think you are too." He looked down at his feet. He was right though, you had made plans to leave to the south to pay your aunt a surprise visit and came back to Moominvalley in the spring. "Well don't fret. We'll be back in the spring anyways and you'll be hibernating anyways, it'll be like we never left. I promise." You smiled. This seemed to make him a little happier. By now you had reached Snufkin's tent. You opened the flap of his tent to see he was asleep. "Seems like everyone is sleeping late today huh?" You laughed as Moomin nodded, crawling inside his tent to wake up his friend. Snufkin stirred awake and looked around to see you and Moomin. He sat up and put his hat on. "Oh hello you two. Did I sleep in?" He asks, getting up. Moomin and Snufkin walked out of his tent. "I'm afraid so." Moomin shrugged.
You all walked over to a big rock and sat down. You laid your back on the rock and sat with your legs outstretched and crossed on ghe ground and stared at the cloudy light blue sky while Moomin and Snufkin sat back to back in the centre. Snufkin pulled out his harmonica and started to play. You closed your eyes and rested your head on your arms and you folded behind your head. The song was one of your favourites, it was quite soothing really. Soon you felt three others sit down on the rock. You opened one eye to see Sniff laying on the rock and Snorkmaiden leaning against the boys who are back to back in the middle of them and Little My had rested her head on your legs. You closed your eye and kept enjoying the music. Today was a lazy day and you were all rather bored, not quite sure what to do.
"Hey! Why don't we go down to the beach  and collect seashells?" Snorkmaiden suggested. "Well I suppose.." Moomin said, getting up. Snufkin put his harmonica in his pocket and help you off when Little My stood up. Soon everyone stood up and you started to walk to the beach. Once you reached the beach you all started to dig holes. "Ooh! Look how big this one is!" Snorkmaiden said, holding up a beautiful white seashell. "Wow Snorkmaiden! How come I can't find any like that!" Little My yelled, pouting. You looked around to see everyone had there own little pile of seashells, small and big next to their holes. You started to dig your own hole and started to find your own, most of them were tainted pink. Then you found a really big one, it was shaped like a heart. You smiled and placed it in the pile and kept looking for seashells.
About two hours later you all had a bunch of seashells and you all grew bored of it. "What should we do with all these seashells?" Little My sighed. You thought for a moment.
"Well we could use them to decorate things like flower pots and such. Or we could make a seashell bouquet for Moominmama." You said lying down to to Snufkin who was lying on the ground, resting on a rock. Everyone sat down or laid down. "How do we do that?" Moomin asked.
"Well it's easy. Just basically add seashells to a bouquet of flowers. Their quite beautiful actually." You said, looking up at the sky. "Sound like a great idea, why don't we go ask Mr. hemulen?" Snufkin asked.
"Okay!" Moomin said, getting up. "Who's Mr. Hemulen?" You asked, getting up after Snorkmaiden. You help Snufkin and Little My up after. "He has a beautiful garden of flowers. Tons of them too!" Moomin smiles, helping Sniff up. You all started walking down this so called man named Mr. hemulen.
You walked up to a quaint house with a rather large green house next to it. Snufkin knocked on the door. "Hello?" An older man said, opening the door. "Hello Mr. hemulen, we were wondering if we could borrow some flowers for a bouquet for Moominmama, we won't need a lot." Moomin smiled. "Oh of course! Come with me." Mr. Hemulen said, walking over to the garden. He walked inside the greenhouse, leading us inside. "Take any flower you'd like!" He smiled, then he seemed to notice you. "Oh, who's this?" He smiled looking at you. "Oh yes, this is Y/N, she's a traveller like me, she's staying with the Moomin's for a while." Snufkin smiled.
"Oh what a pleasure, nice to meet you Y/N." Mr. Hemulen said, reaching out his hand for you to shake it. "Ah ye sit is a pleasure, lovely to meet you to Mr. Hemulen." You smiled, shaking his hand. You then looked over to see it was only you and Snufkin talking to him while the others had gone off the choose flowers for the bouquet. Before you walked off to join them you saw Mr. Hemulen whisper something to Snufkin and his face going red. You waved at the others and ran over to them. "So have you picked the flowers out?" You asked.
"Sure have! Let's thank Mr. Hemulen and get going." Snorkmaiden smiled, starting to walk towards Snufkin and Mr. Hemulen. "Thank you so much Mr. hemulen! We'd best be off now, it was lovely seeing you." Sniff thanked him as you all agreed and started to walk off to the exit. Although before you left you turned around and waved to him before running off to catch up with the others.