14 Years Later.....

It has been 14 years since Jacob left, it still breaks me every time I think about it. But other than that life has been good. I made it to the Olympics and won a gold medal in swimming, but I had wished Jacob could have been there... I started applying to collages I liked, such as Duke, Stanford, and Berkeley. I was so excited I got in to all the collages I decided to go to to Duke. I went with my best friends Cindy and Parker. So I was excited we arrived at our together and ironically i had the same dorm room as Cindy and Parker had the dorm next to us and pared with a guy named Dylan. After a few months into collage Dylan became part of our friend group and invited us to a party he was hosting. Of course we said yes. The party was just next week on Wednesday and we were looking forward to it and Cindy and I even started looking for dresses while Parker and Dylan started looking for tuxedos. Finally the day of the party came and we walked over to Dylan and Parker's dorm and you could even hear the music from outside. we walked in and Dylan greeted us and introduced us to almost everybody we got to the last one and said his full name "Jacob Smith"........

(A/N: To be continued....... Thanks for reading!!!!!)