5

Katsumi bolted to the door before being caught in Aizawa's capture gear. " I told you to explain" Aizawa commanded. " I may have broken his heart after being his only friend," Katsumi said. Earning glares from everyone except Shoto and Uraraka who went chasing after Izuku.  Katsumi explained the rest of her past relationship with Izuku. " So basically you broke him and he is a villan now," Aizawa said Katsumi nodded.

---with Izuku---

I guess she will never like me again I need to get over her. She never did anything for me. I should just kill everyone here. Izuku thought about what he was going to do next in his dorm. HE was snapped out of his thought by a knock on the door when he opened the door Uraraka was there. " Hey, Izuku If you ever need to talk to someone Im here and im sure other people will as well." " I will be fine I just need time to think about what to do," Izuku said.

--- an hour later---

Aizawa knocked on Izuku's door only for it to fall straight off the hinges. He saw the bedspread all folded up and a note laying on top. It reads: Sorry for my early departure My dad needed me for a mission. Aizawa just facepalmed before he turned around to see Izuku dusting himself off. " Hi, Aizawa, Bye Aizawa," Izuku said before turning to dust in front of him. Aizawa then told Nedzu who had an idea " tell the students that they get to find him and whoever finds him gets to give him punishment for leaving I will be expanding this to the whole school." Nedzu said Aizawa ginning "you're excluded from this and you cant give them clues," Nedzu said Aizawa frowned before walking off. " Ok, class you're going to be tasked with finding Deku whoever finds him gets to choose his punishment for running away." The class had mixed emotions but Katsumi and Shoto had a huge grin. " you have two months start."

---with Izuku---

"Honey im home," Izuku said he walked over to Nejire. " how was the week at UA I hope you liked it," Nejire said Izuku laughed " Katsumi was in my class it was the worst week of my life," Izuku said while tearing up. Nejire was comforting her boyfriend "It's ok they will never find us here the only people from UA that know, where we are, Is Mirio, and he doesn't even know you live here," NEjire said. Nejire and Izuku spent the night cuddling and watching comedy movies before sleeping.

---the next day---

Mirio walked in to see Nejire there early whitch was strange alone, But Nejire was happier than normal. This was strange since she has been acting a bit down since their third year. " Ok class today we are doing a special project. You, students, will be searching for the villan Deku who has escaped UA. He was in a villan redemption program since he is only 14. Whoever finds him gets to choose his punishment," Said the teacher. Nejire paled and her smile went into a deep frown. " So Nejire wanna go search toge-" Mirio said before seeing Nejire's face. " I-I-Is something wrong Nejire" Nejire just shook her head.

---at lunch---

Nejire pulled her phone out to sext Izuku. 

Nejire: UA has given all students permission to look for you and use their quirks and also whoever catches yo gets to choose your punishment for leaving

Izuku: This might become a problem but I feel like they won't find me

Nejire: Just be alert Izu I don't want us to be separated again 

Izuku: dont worry I will be fine

Nejire put her phone away before anyone saw her. " This next few weeks will be intresting," NEjire said quiet enough not to be herd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

word count: 646