Chapter 4 - Thoughts

Shae's POV:

   As soon as we entered the Moovie booth, There are 2 available movies there that we can watch and me and Nianne decided to watch a Sci-Fi Movie because why not? We entered to the roon and unfortunately, Rex is not there. He is basically on the other room ugh. It's like I just waisted my money.

  Nianne "Looks like your bae is not here. " she said trying to tease me.

  Me "I know, I'm so dumb ugh. "

   Then the door opens and Rex is there with some of his friends and like I'm so glad to see him. He sits at the chair a little far from where me and Nianne is sitting and guess what? He asked me for 5 pesos, Do I even look like his parents that I will give him allowance or do I even look like a bank?! That annoys me a lot.

Me " I don't have "

  He then sits beside me like BESIDE ME. I started to be quiet and I actually don't know what to do. Like what is that for? But then minutes later, he gets back again to the first chair he sat earlier. I also saw him giving a phone to a girl which I think maybe he borrows it and when he is giving that, some of his friends are singing "Muling Ibalik Ang Sandali~".

   Another bad thing is... That girl is different from the girl who commented on Rex's profile photo like he has so many girls. Minutes later, me and Nianne decided to get out because of course I got a little mad about what happened. But I know that I don't have the right to be mad at all because I'm not his girlfriend. But I just really can't fight my emotions.

   We then just watch some players playing volleyball and do some different kind of stuff until the first day of the intrams is done. Well, as I go to the waiting shed, I am busy waiting for a bus and when I look at the other side of the street, I saw Rex looking at me. We both look at each other for maybe five seconds but then a bus just arrive and I just enter the bus.

   Since it's already 7:30 pm, I got really tired and started to sleep early just to also get prepared for the last day of intrams. As I try to sleep, many thoughts are appearing to my mind.

"maybe he is just flirting with me so that he can get some money"

"does he like me or everything good he did to me was just a joke?"

"is he just using me so that his exes will get jelous?"

"what's with stare that he gave me earlier?"

"when he said that we can be close, does he really mean it?"

   As I try to think every answers, More questions and thoughts are appearing to my mind. But then I decided to sleep because why will I even stress myself though plus I don't believe in love ugh those are just non sense stuff.

゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•゚・*☆¸¸.

Hey guys I'm very sorry if this chapter is very short, It's just that I'm very busy with my personal life and hopefully you guys will still like it💕

What do you think will happen tomorrow if Shae and Rex will meet again? Is Rex really just using her? Or Rex also feel the same thing to Shae?You'll know the answers at the next chapter. Comment down below what do you think Rex feels about Shae.

Also please vote for this story, So that I'll know if you guys like this chapter and please follow me for more books that I made. If you did one of those, I will be very happy but if not, Then it's oki💗

Also, if you are a fan of creepy stories, Then feel free to checkout my book titled as "Creepy Stories". It's a compilation of different creepy stories that sometimes happen even in real life. If you like it, Then please vote for it. So that I'll know if I should make more.

If you also want to promote your book,like doing read for read,vote for vote and so many more, Then I also have a book where you can promote your book anytime. The title is "Read For Read|Vote For Vote".

So yeah have a nice day everyone and Godbless us all🙏🏻💓